[Official] Playstation 5

SWQ1621

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2006
Messages
839
Reaction score
0
Sony really doing work sia... Cancelling scalpers orders... I believe they will keep dropping for today till they believe no scalpers.
 

bluechocobo

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
90
Reaction score
5
I am so happy for you brother. At first they said you will be getting for which batch? Apr? May? June? July?

they only say 2-3 month.. when I was asking the March drop, they said don't know.. and I do pre order on last Feb when FF7 Intergrade was announced.. quite fast actually
 

kruzeryo

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
50
Sony really doing work sia... Cancelling scalpers orders... I believe they will keep dropping for today till they believe no scalpers.

If they cancel the scalpers, that's good! Serve them right. We shouldn't fall to the scalpers.
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910
they only say 2-3 month.. when I was asking the March drop, they said don't know.. and I do pre order on last Feb when FF7 Intergrade was announced.. quite fast actually

Actually i also tot of buying ps5 after i saw intergrade announcement and upgrade for ff7r.. :s13:
 

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
Sony really doing work sia... Cancelling scalpers orders... I believe they will keep dropping for today till they believe no scalpers.

They should just make it only 1 order per address until stocks is decent.

Like order before cannot order to the same address again.
 

simwayne

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2001
Messages
1,425
Reaction score
70
No rush.... Worst is next month more drops nia.... Meanwhile put ur name on waiting list

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F


Where to put for waiting list? I went playe VivoCity, the game shop at Jem, Jurong point says they don’t accept orders
 

bluechocobo

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
90
Reaction score
5
Where to put for waiting list? I went playe VivoCity, the game shop at Jem, Jurong point says they don’t accept orders

u can go shopitree, gamemartz, gamewerks.. so far these 3 game store still accept pre order but they not gonna say when u will got it
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top