[Official] Playstation 5

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
Sony physical store waiting list is still at 1000+ (I just checked today) with ETA 09/2021 - 10/2021 as I was being told... crazy sia ...

At least if u put ur name..... Sooner or later will be ur turn.

U dun put u wait till cow comes home also won't reach u.

But of cos meanwhile lookout for drops.

I believes that's wat most of us here did.

N I'm one of them. Put name of sony n ishoptree

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
Someone mention above Sony online store and Sony physical store under different management?

Yes I believed so going by how they operate online official store like lazada and shopee, I believed same management as Sony online.

And another managent for physical store.

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 

kruzeryo

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
50
Any idea where I can get the PlayStation®5 DualSense™ Charging Station at RRP $44.90? All sold out sia.
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
657
I'm so happy. Like finally! Been trying since this morning drop and now I got it! Thank you to all the bros who updated this thread on the drops. Thank youuuu!! Now I want to pre-order Resident Evil Village. Hehehehe..

I take back the platinum trophy from you liao
 

DenonDJ

Master Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
2,983
Reaction score
1
Anyone who ordered previously from the courts drop thats supposed to be delivered on 4th May but gotten delivered already and how many have not yet delivered?
 

popeyes

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
153
Anyone who ordered previously from the courts drop thats supposed to be delivered on 4th May but gotten delivered already and how many have not yet delivered?

Im still waiting for my digital edition. I think I will receive the disc edition first.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top