[Official] Playstation 5

Deathshadow

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
495
Reaction score
287
Singapore get X-Morph: Defense in April PS+. Zombie Army 4: Dead War not included.

Oddworld: Soulstorm (PS5)
Days Gone
X-Morph: Defense

Ex2ustKUYAEqiHi
 

ming707

Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Can i still po from gamemartz or anywhere else?
I highly recommend gamemartz. (Cox i got my ps5 within a month of preorder)
Only downside is you need go down funan physical to preorder and collect when they call you.
You should get it within this month base on the current stock coming in.
 

edm_11

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
598
Reaction score
2
I highly recommend gamemartz. (Cox i got my ps5 within a month of preorder)
Only downside is you need go down funan physical to preorder and collect when they call you.
You should get it within this month base on the current stock coming in.
Gamemartz got a few outlets. Only funan?
 

ming707

Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
I highly recommend gamemartz. (Cox i got my ps5 within a month of preorder)
Only downside is you need go down funan physical to preorder and collect when they call you.
You should get it within this month base on the current stock coming in.
Yes. Preorder was only in funan from what i was told previously.
 

ricky48

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2015
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Is there a difference with buying physical disc on game shop VS amazon.sg?
I saw some game are selling at discount at amazon.sg and the seller is the game publisher themselves.
Are they the same game?
 

Elysium87

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2017
Messages
1,372
Reaction score
92
Is there a difference with buying physical disc on game shop VS amazon.sg?
I saw some game are selling at discount at amazon.sg and the seller is the game publisher themselves.
Are they the same game?
yes, same game, just different region maybe. so if wanna buy/redeem dlc/code have to buy/redeem from that same region

if they are just selling codes (i never go check or buy from amazon), if it's from the game publisher themselves, then legit, suppose to be redeem in the ps store
 

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
43,661
Reaction score
1,257
My humble suggestion is wait lor.

Finally had a chance to set up my ps5 last night. Felt a rush of excitement when opening up the box, carefully brought out the PS5, installed the stand (which doesn't really clip onto the ps5 very well btw), lay down the ps5 in the horizontal position, insert usb c to controller, and finally turned it on for the first time.

After the usual system updates and setup, I REALIZE GOT NO GAMES TO PLAY. lol.

Tried ghost of tsushima (i still have my ps4 games). There is a noticeable improvement from playing on pspro, but nothing to shout out la. better framerate, smoother graphics. Got bored very fast as I already finished the game on pro previously. Didn't bother trying out my other ps4 games. I have ps+ since 2015, so there is quite a huge library of games.

Wanted to try something new, so I played the astro game that came with the ps5. It's more of a tech showpiece to show the functionality of the new controller. Wife said I crazy, spend so much $$ just to play a game that is so meh.

I think whats lacking from the ps5 launch (apart from the extreme lack of units) is an AAA PS5 exclusive game that pushes people to really want to play. I remember when I bought my ps1,ps2, ps4 I was hooked the moment I started. Also, my tv is a LG from 2017/2018 so don't have hdmi 2.1 to try the new 120fps gameplay.

In summary, I would say just wait. really no point getting the ps5 at this moment especially from scalpers.

Sorry for the long post!!

Exactly. In the end, my PS5 rarely turn on while i play mostly xbox series x (game pass)
 

aang1971

Banned
Joined
Oct 10, 2009
Messages
15,039
Reaction score
943
Anybody got issues connecting ps5 to singtel broadband

it seems to be blocking my pa5 from connecting to internet

no issues with mobile broadband
 

Icefjord

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2012
Messages
1,810
Reaction score
21
Exactly. In the end, my PS5 rarely turn on while i play mostly xbox series x (game pass)
Hope PS now will come to SG. I had a series x with game pass subscription (sold it because I’m more of jrpg person and not into Bethesda games ) and must admit it works seamlessly. Will be very worried though if Microsoft buys over square Enix haha. Not trying to start console war. Cheers.
 
Last edited:

alfseeto

Senior Member
Joined
May 25, 2000
Messages
1,531
Reaction score
7
Hi guys. It’s been more than a week since I got my PS5. Any reason to keep the box? If warranty already registered with Sony.
 

ahsiao80

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
6,754
Reaction score
45
Maybe when you consider selling it in the near future? Or you can try selling it on Carousell, maybe there are really people looking to buy it lol :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top