mliolukiye
Senior Member
- Joined
- Mar 11, 2008
- Messages
- 1,507
- Reaction score
- 271
To be honest, I have never encountered that before which I am thankful for, not really a widespread problem I think? Else many here would have spoken of it. I think MORE people are complaining about the L1R1, L2 R2 triggers breaking issue though, as seen here. I play gently, so perhaps didn't encounter that issue also. I only experienced a few times (drifting) for my DS4, OG PS4.Anyway is the drifiting for controller issue really that bad? Joycon was quite bad for me.
What are some of the issues we all face when using our PS5s?
For me so far:
- Awakened from Rest mode then I Shut Down, but will Restart (when I didn't select it). Shut Down 2nd time then okay. Not sure if its some settings or what, need to troubleshoot, cos I don't think its the PS5.
Last edited:
