for me it's still fun and the story wise also good, you can try itI enjoyed playing 0-6 but haven't tried 7 yet (mainly due to changes in combat). Is it still as fun and is the new combat easy to get used to?
Qisahn is ok liao. Either additional controllers or game. You see gamextreme on Shopee, must bundle with additional controller, hd camera, media remote, 3rd party fan or charging dock etc...worst game store I ever encounterreally going to boycott qisahn liao. cannot just sell console as per normal. must bundle here bundle there to clear stocks.
LG 55CX OLED TV.Hi guys,
can share which TV / monitor you are using with your PS5?
I’m thinking of getting 32 inch monitor or a 43 inch TV to set up with PS5
Many thanks in advance
I'm using this too. Just bought another LG 48CX for my work\gaming room and receiving it tomorrow.LG 55CX OLED TV.
Quite possibly the best TV to pair with the PS5 at the moment with HDMI 2.1 4K/120hz, VRR/ALLM etc.
gxgx. 12pm is sold by shopitree. they also chut patternBro, really thankful for sharing, especially with link. I am surprised that I managed to place order via Shopee at 12am. Was just trying without any expectation.
To fellow bros, I recall I saw somewhere either from Shopee or Lazada that there would be 2 timing for ps5 order on 4.4.21, one at 12am, one at 12pm. Sorry, I can't recall which shop nor can I find the link, as I didn't think to try at that point of time. Should be Qisahn at Shopee, though I can't find the flash saying 12pm as of now. Can try to keep a look out for it. All the best!


May I know how much u bought the 48cx?I'm using this too. Just bought another LG 48CX for my work\gaming room and receiving it tomorrow.
It's very good, keeping in mind that the story starts very slowly, even for a Yakuza game. The combat is entertaining but pretty standard turn-based fare and pretty easy with the exception of a really random difficulty jump towards the end. All in all I'd strongly recommend it though, shame it didn't sell well.I enjoyed playing 0-6 but haven't tried 7 yet (mainly due to changes in combat). Is it still as fun and is the new combat easy to get used to?
1999. LG have this function "Logo Luminance Adjustment" to auto detect static logo, Once detected it will dim the brightmess around the logo to prevent burn in.May I know how much u bought the 48cx?
oled I’m just worried about the burn in issue
Mini management game is my favorite of all not to mention and get eri to change bdsm job and show me butt cheek ( I am a hentai pervert I know)for me it's still fun and the story wise also good, you can try it
and you will see some characters from the previous yakuza there and will give some surprise!
the combat wise I quite like it, it's unique and funny at the same time
I just got the minigameMini management game is my favorite of all not to mention and get eri to change bdsm job and show me butt cheek ( I am a hentai pervert I know)
Agree. Actually the turn-based action fighting style of Yakuza 7 is really good (and fast).Yup my main game now Yakuza 7 on ps5 Yakuza 4 on PC and bravely default 2 on switch.. jrpg season for me..
Lol haha i finsh it ages ago.. I am surprised how much time I have to replay it until I get real ending... All job maxed out tiresome but satisfying