[Official] Playstation 5

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
80,424
Reaction score
6,599
really going to boycott qisahn liao. cannot just sell console as per normal. must bundle here bundle there to clear stocks.
 

bluechocobo

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
90
Reaction score
5
I enjoyed playing 0-6 but haven't tried 7 yet (mainly due to changes in combat). Is it still as fun and is the new combat easy to get used to?
for me it's still fun and the story wise also good, you can try it :)
and you will see some characters from the previous yakuza there and will give some surprise!
the combat wise I quite like it, it's unique and funny at the same time
 

Ayame

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2003
Messages
725
Reaction score
18
really going to boycott qisahn liao. cannot just sell console as per normal. must bundle here bundle there to clear stocks.
Qisahn is ok liao. Either additional controllers or game. You see gamextreme on Shopee, must bundle with additional controller, hd camera, media remote, 3rd party fan or charging dock etc...worst game store I ever encounter
 

jia123_88

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2010
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
0

Bro, really thankful for sharing, especially with link. I am surprised that I managed to place order via Shopee at 12am. Was just trying without any expectation.

To fellow bros, I recall I saw somewhere either from Shopee or Lazada that there would be 2 timing for ps5 order on 4.4.21, one at 12am, one at 12pm. Sorry, I can't recall which shop nor can I find the link, as I didn't think to try at that point of time. Should be Qisahn at Shopee, though I can't find the flash saying 12pm as of now. Can try to keep a look out for it. All the best!
 

hackorian

Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
404
Reaction score
6
LG 55CX OLED TV.

Quite possibly the best TV to pair with the PS5 at the moment with HDMI 2.1 4K/120hz, VRR/ALLM etc.
I'm using this too. Just bought another LG 48CX for my work\gaming room and receiving it tomorrow.
 

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
80,424
Reaction score
6,599
Bro, really thankful for sharing, especially with link. I am surprised that I managed to place order via Shopee at 12am. Was just trying without any expectation.

To fellow bros, I recall I saw somewhere either from Shopee or Lazada that there would be 2 timing for ps5 order on 4.4.21, one at 12am, one at 12pm. Sorry, I can't recall which shop nor can I find the link, as I didn't think to try at that point of time. Should be Qisahn at Shopee, though I can't find the flash saying 12pm as of now. Can try to keep a look out for it. All the best!
gxgx. 12pm is sold by shopitree. they also chut pattern :s13:

https://shopee.sg/PlayStation-5-Dis...ider-Man-Miles-Morales-i.295438240.7683027854
$950 for extra controller and spiderman MM. qisahn sell fifa for 80$. shopitree sell spiderman for 120$. :s13:
 

AngmohTurenne

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
I enjoyed playing 0-6 but haven't tried 7 yet (mainly due to changes in combat). Is it still as fun and is the new combat easy to get used to?
It's very good, keeping in mind that the story starts very slowly, even for a Yakuza game. The combat is entertaining but pretty standard turn-based fare and pretty easy with the exception of a really random difficulty jump towards the end. All in all I'd strongly recommend it though, shame it didn't sell well.
 

hackorian

Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
404
Reaction score
6
May I know how much u bought the 48cx?

oled I’m just worried about the burn in issue
1999. LG have this function "Logo Luminance Adjustment" to auto detect static logo, Once detected it will dim the brightmess around the logo to prevent burn in.
 

HiHelloBye

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
450
12pm shopee drop sold within 10 seconds :(
shopee CMI
B254-FE66-D024-4-FF1-9-EC4-1-EC55-E9-E7-BF0.jpg
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,238
Reaction score
673
for me it's still fun and the story wise also good, you can try it :)
and you will see some characters from the previous yakuza there and will give some surprise!
the combat wise I quite like it, it's unique and funny at the same time
Mini management game is my favorite of all not to mention and get eri to change bdsm job and show me butt cheek ( I am a hentai pervert I know)
 

edm_11

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
598
Reaction score
2
No choice i bought a set off carousell for $850. Could not wait but happy with the purchase! Son loved astro playroom!! connected to my samsung Q95T and it was awesome!
 

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,336
Reaction score
121
Yup my main game now Yakuza 7 on ps5 Yakuza 4 on PC and bravely default 2 on switch.. jrpg season for me..

Lol haha i finsh it ages ago.. I am surprised how much time I have to replay it until I get real ending... All job maxed out tiresome but satisfying
Agree. Actually the turn-based action fighting style of Yakuza 7 is really good (and fast).
I actually miss it .. now when I'm playing the old Yakuza Zero.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top