[Official] Playstation 5

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want to get a set of PS5, which is the fastest way other than getting it from Carousell? :)
Maybe can try go Qisahn tell them you will buy all their collector's edition stuff and full set of PS5 games together with PS5, they probably will put you #1 on their list.

Other than that, only can camp for web drop, because PO now will be later than online drops, but then PO first and try better.

stiggy

Reaction score
Any tentative time of the day based on previous drops? Anyways to set an alert?
ya the time is random one. i used distill web monitor since it can check every 5 seconds but your browser must be active all the time if you are using the free version. set up email alerts if you will be away from your pc

if there is drop on the day, probably will go in and out of stock a few times. since some orders might get cancelled if they order before or they decided not to buy, so keep a lookout

Jason.OnEarth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone chiong physical games now?
building my game library now for my two PS5 but think disk space also running low fast…. :(

A792-A451-689-B-447-E-9307-4-ACAC7-E6-B0-CF.jpg

B14-D2992-7-D66-4818-A1-AE-4056-C64-AF696.jpg

nb4jalvtoe471.jpg

Looks like another drop is imminent.
Sorry whole week very busy working, Singapore 🇸🇬 has this edition ? I’m interested!

Jason.OnEarth

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want to get a set of PS5, which is the fastest way other than getting it from Carousell? :)
Bro don’t spend extra on Carousell, here is the fastest once have stock they will email and notify you to go down collect.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Final Fantasy VII Remake (Intermission Episode - Yuffie DLC) is 2 chapters long which is approximately 7 to 8 hours (including side content) and if playing on Hard Mode, then + another 3 or 4 hours, so 10 to 12 hours overall. Estimated Price of DLC: USD 20 = SGD $26.

Source

Leonard_Ong

Reaction score
Anyone chiong physical games now?
building my game library now for my two PS5 but think disk space also running low fast…. :(

A792-A451-689-B-447-E-9307-4-ACAC7-E6-B0-CF.jpg

B14-D2992-7-D66-4818-A1-AE-4056-C64-AF696.jpg
I changed my approach from collecting physical disc to purely online. Initially, I thought that disc will help me to save some disc space, but PS5 copies everything on the disc plus patches from online. So no space saved (The last PS that I played was PS3, so I totally skipped PS4).

In term of ownership, Physical was attractive in the beginning but with current restrictive situation and less availability of second hand games, I just go straight digital. It is instant and if timed well, can be much cheaper than physical. I ended getting two PS5, for myself and the kids. With online, I don't have to keep shifting the disc over, and we can play the same game together from each console.

I still got both disc edition, so as and when there is a good deal on disc, I can still play them. Just sharing what I plan. I also got "burned" buying incorrect region disc which DLC can't be played without suitable redemption in new PSN account for that region.

highsulphur

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I changed my approach from collecting physical disc to purely online. Initially, I thought that disc will help me to save some disc space, but PS5 copies everything on the disc plus patches from online. So no space saved (The last PS that I played was PS3, so I totally skipped PS4).

In term of ownership, Physical was attractive in the beginning but with current restrictive situation and less availability of second hand games, I just go straight digital. It is instant and if timed well, can be much cheaper than physical. I ended getting two PS5, for myself and the kids. With online, I don't have to keep shifting the disc over, and we can play the same game together from each console.

I still got both disc edition, so as and when there is a good deal on disc, I can still play them. Just sharing what I plan. I also got "burned" buying incorrect region disc which DLC can't be played without suitable redemption in new PSN account for that region.
I also kinda regret buying disc version but at worst, will use it as an expensive blu Ray player for my small blu ray collection

maniamcool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
online version need to wait for psn sales then got discount for games

at least with disc, you can suka suka whack any games any time from shops whenever there are good deals

no brainer imo

GotBetrayed

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
online version need to wait for psn sales then got discount for games

at least with disc, you can suka suka whack any games any time from shops whenever there are good deals

no brainer imo
Not true for multiple console owners. 1 ps5 can set as primary and another person within the same household can play tgt. Buy 1 copy of the game instead of two. If buy disc can only play on one ps5.

maniamcool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not true for multiple console owners. 1 ps5 can set as primary and another person within the same household can play tgt. Buy 1 copy of the game instead of two. If buy disc can only play on one ps5.
i only own one and see no reason owning more than 1 if all in the same household lol

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks for sharing. Guess I should have get both digital ps5. My thoughts of collecting physical game is I always like to own physical stuff rather than digital. So for my Nintendo switch I also have this habit.

14166-E08-0-FE1-445-D-AE5-B-C5-EA013-B2144.jpg

the dlc part with the incorrect region I kana before last time….on ps4 era. Haha damn

Last edited:

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha I see. For me I need 2, so can play coop with my friends if they come over etc.
This is true. But since now covid, I just enjoy different rooms different settings.

For me, I setup two ps5 with two Nintendo switch for two of my rooms. Another two more rooms with PCs and another room with ps4 pro. Kind like every room with a game/blu-ray/entertainment room.

Last edited:

Myu~sun

Master Member
Reaction score
Game sharing will cause issue anot . So meaning to say can game share with my another fren and we can both go online and play together on the same game ? Won’t it detect its running the same game purchase ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.