[Official] Playstation 5

bigtr33

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
newbie question here, are we able to purchase and download games digitally on the disk version PS5? or we can only use disk?
 

alexneoh

Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
340
Reaction score
6
Plenty of stock or limited stock not reference to carousell. It depend on the stock availability on the drop.
 

Leonard_Ong

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2001
Messages
1,187
Reaction score
11
New game are on sale again; Returnal, Nier, etc. Lower prices than previous days of play. Anything worth getting? Just finished ghost of Tsushima.

Nioh, Nier, Returnal, Ace Combat any of these good?
 
Last edited:

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
13,696
Reaction score
3,288
Walao eh bought nioh 2 like 3 weeks ago for like 55+ sgd now 41 sgd full version.

but demon souls 69.50 seems like a good deal.
 

dreadprince

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2018
Messages
38
Reaction score
10
Thanks everyone for the frequent update of PS 5 stock. I was in luck today went down with a friend to collect his PO of his PS5 and I was just there talking to the sale man while waiting and I ask him do they have stock if I wan to buy and he say someone cancel his order and If I pay I can get tat set. I was Stoke. Of cause I say yes and I finally got my PS5.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top