[Official] Playstation 5

maniamcool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2009
Messages
24,958
Reaction score
9,224
Just got my PS5.. straightaway buy FF7R dlc haha

I stopped my hard playthrough for the main story halfway last time.. now continuing again on the PS5

Completely different experience playing at 60fps :)
 

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
Sometimes on and off my hdmi will disappear and screen black out. All my oled TVs experiencing this. 4 separate ps5s and 4 separate oled TVs, not sure what is wrong, I tried but ugreen and stock hdmi 2.1 cables. Not that often though, intermittent

Previously can play at HDR then today suddenly cannot got black screen until I set my TV hdmi to normal instead of enhance to play in hdr
 

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
13,696
Reaction score
3,288
Nioh bundle good? I heard it is hard to play. I tried monster hunter but it felt vintage arcade
Don’t need play nioh 1, just get nioh 2. I bought nioh 2 remastered like 3-4 weeks back for like 55 sgd, now at 41 sgd is a good price. Nioh 2 is a more refined version of 1, very much similar mechanics but 2 is much better IMO, way more replayability and a lot of end game content.

MHW also not my type of game, I gave up after playing it at launch and totally don’t understand what’s so fun about that game lol.
 

darkhorizon

Junior Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
96
Reaction score
1
Ghost of Tsushima is pretty good. Story, aesthetics, gameplay are awesome.

I also bought Sekiro: Shadow Dies Twice but haven't start yet. Heard it's quite hard but let's see.
Also heard Nioh 2 is better than Nioh with customization of character etc.

Btw, is Nier Replicant as good as Nier Automata? Might take the chance to get it since its 25% off at the moment.

*wished that PS5 drops will be often soon so that I could finally get to play the FF7 DLC*
 

alexneoh

Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
340
Reaction score
6
Ps4 and ps5 can cross play for nioh 2. Cross save also can. Nioh 2 can unlock shortcuts and basically it’s like dark souls and Diablo combined, so many yokai abilities and weapon stances to use. Nioh 2 can summon help easily and no invader, so very easy to progress. Solo wise it will be hard. Main demons won’t respawn, so it’s ok to die and only need go through some minor creeps and face the boss again.

I have never played demon souls but quite a number of people said it’s the weakest souls game, inferior to bloodborne and dark souls 3. Nioh 2 is superior, but my other two favourite games are bloodborne and dark souls 3
Thanks. Will try out Nioh 2.
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
271

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
13,696
Reaction score
3,288
Thanks. Will try out Nioh 2.
Sure, it is a huge improvement from nioh 1 and is no way inferior to any souls games. 3 player coop is quite good. One thing I really hate about souls games is the invaders that come during multiplayer. Cannot turn off this aspect of the game and play PVE peacefully.
 

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
8,050
Reaction score
2,536
Feel like buying Scarlet Nexus. It looks so good! Anyone play it yet?

But gonna be disciplined and clear my backlog first (Persona 5 Strikers and Ff7r Yuffie episode).

To the guy asking about Nioh 2, the game is EXCELLENT!! Sekiro is still the best souls game to me but Nioh 2 is really damn good too!

And just to sidetrack. Something should seriously be done about the scalper problem here. I know a ****** who sold 7 PS5s already. And meanwhile about 4-5 of my friends still waiting to buy but due to work, can't monitor when the ps5s are back in stock.
 
Last edited:

Chevalier

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
5,035
Reaction score
885
morning friends. newbie here. thanks for the tips on the region for PSN acct.

I have another query. if I purchased a used FF7 disc, would I be able to get the intergrade ps5 upgrade for free?


Read HWZ Forum Rules!
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
271
One thing I really hate about souls games is the invaders that come during multiplayer.
I actually lowkey like the invasions. Such adrenaline rush when things change up unexpectedly, especially so when you manage to KO the invader after a tough fight. If "YOU DIED", then just keep trying harder.

SEKIRO is one of my favourite games - Euphoria after you beat the tough Bosses. What a great game. So satisfying.
 

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
13,696
Reaction score
3,288
I actually lowkey like the invasions. Such adrenaline rush when things change up unexpectedly, especially so when you manage to KO the invader after a tough fight. If "YOU DIED", then just keep trying harder.

SEKIRO is one of my favourite games - Euphoria after you beat the tough Bosses. What a great game. So satisfying.

haha I love dark souls 3 so much that I have it on both PC and PS platforms. Seriously last warning because too many OP players with dlc weapons camping at first few maps then come in kill you. The game had an extremely steep learning curve and can die very easily, plus usually not enough Estus when you finally arrive outside boss room.

sekiro…. I have the game but gave up after like 3-4 days, single player for this kind of souls game really not cut out for non hardcore players.

Nioh 2 is good because it’s not too difficult, after 2-3 days of farming can easily become way more powerful and the game will feel more fair compared to the rest of the souls series. Ng+7 and beyond in souls series… bosses have insane Hp and damage and it’s irritating. Worse in multiplayer when bosses Hp even higher, even 4 player coop also lose as the dlc bosses often 1-2 hit everyone.

Summoning help is much easier in nioh 2 where someone who actually cleared the game and with higher level and damage will carry you through the stage easily.
 

dreadprince

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2018
Messages
38
Reaction score
10
Hmm my ps5 just crash after playing r&c. Game stuck in black screen after character suck. Did I do something wrong. Already updated to latest FW. Need to hard reset my ps5
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top