[Official] Playstation 5

JasonX

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2001
Messages
1,053
Reaction score
22
Hi, i've actually went down to Sony store (nex serangoon) multiple times over the past 6 mths. I only have option to register my interest but have never received any followup.

Other than that, i can't find the preorder option from Sony website itself. (Had logged in as member, but the preorder button is not showing for ps5 console)

Not sure what i'm missing out on. Possible to guide me a bit on the Sony preorder route?
 

Kamikazane

Junior Member
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
23
Hi, i've actually went down to Sony store (nex serangoon) multiple times over the past 6 mths. I only have option to register my interest but have never received any followup.

Other than that, i can't find the preorder option from Sony website itself. (Had logged in as member, but the preorder button is not showing for ps5 console)

Not sure what i'm missing out on. Possible to guide me a bit on the Sony preorder route?
U can try GameMartz @ Funan or Bugis. Earlier this year when I asked them they still taking preorder but require to put $200 deposit.
 

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
5,421
Reaction score
251
Thanks! Will gives it a try.
Hi, i've actually went down to Sony store (nex serangoon) multiple times over the past 6 mths. I only have option to register my interest but have never received any followup.

Other than that, i can't find the preorder option from Sony website itself. (Had logged in as member, but the preorder button is not showing for ps5 console)

Not sure what i'm missing out on. Possible to guide me a bit on the Sony preorder route?

just went down (west gate) and put my name there they say there is a long list ask me to wait that all.
 

kmchow98

Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
129
Reaction score
4
Anyone order from this guy? Is he legit?
Considering I sold my spare set at $929 at carousell in less than 5mins. And the guy that bought it and flipped it at $1000…. I think this is a scam.
You’ll be safer refreshing the websites at the legit sources on a daily basis to see if you can grab one.
 

Raidlock

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
4
Hi, i've actually went down to Sony store (nex serangoon) multiple times over the past 6 mths. I only have option to register my interest but have never received any followup.

Other than that, i can't find the preorder option from Sony website itself. (Had logged in as member, but the preorder button is not showing for ps5 console)

Not sure what i'm missing out on. Possible to guide me a bit on the Sony preorder route?
You could take a chance on waiting a week and being glued to this forum and refresh Gain City and Sony store on the 16th and maybe a few days prior. So far I've been successful in ordering 2 digital sets from GC (one for me and my gf, the other for her brother) on 16th of March and 16th of June.
 

JasonX

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2001
Messages
1,053
Reaction score
22
can ask gamemartz for preorder
they will required $200 deposit and extra controller bundle
at least 4-5mths wait
but you dont need to pay extra
Thanks. I've done that but also noted the process is risky.

1. I was issued with thermal receipt that tends to fade in a few mths, but preorder wait is ard 5 mths and almost guaranteed to fade by then

2. Gamemartz said they only honour receipt even though they took down my phone number. They mentioned phone number will not be relied on to verify customer

3. I took photo of receipt but gamemartz said they can't rely on it

So my only proof of preorder is the filmsy thermal receipt that will fade in a few mths. If this is other seller i would have called this out as fraud. Now that I've bit the bullet, i'll hold onto it and see.
 

JasonX

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2001
Messages
1,053
Reaction score
22
You could take a chance on waiting a week and being glued to this forum and refresh Gain City and Sony store on the 16th and maybe a few days prior. So far I've been successful in ordering 2 digital sets from GC (one for me and my gf, the other for her brother) on 16th of March and 16th of June.
I should have seen this earlier. Will gives this a try as well.
 

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
5,421
Reaction score
251
Thanks. I've done that but also noted the process is risky.

1. I was issued with thermal receipt that tends to fade in a few mths, but preorder wait is ard 5 mths and almost guaranteed to fade by then

2. Gamemartz said they only honour receipt even though they took down my phone number. They mentioned phone number will not be relied on to verify customer

3. I took photo of receipt but gamemartz said they can't rely on it

So my only proof of preorder is the filmsy thermal receipt that will fade in a few mths. If this is other seller i would have called this out as fraud. Now that I've bit the bullet, i'll hold onto it and see.


mean trying gamemartz and trying carousel no diff lol.
 

Zijin_

Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2018
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
You could take a chance on waiting a week and being glued to this forum and refresh Gain City and Sony store on the 16th and maybe a few days prior. So far I've been successful in ordering 2 digital sets from GC (one for me and my gf, the other for her brother) on 16th of March and 16th of June.
Can't seem to find a Ps5 listing on gain city site
 
Joined
May 31, 2021
Messages
112
Reaction score
24
I recommend anyone looking for ps5 watch Sony’s website

check at 11am daily between 12-18 Aug and most likely one day will have stock
 

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
5,421
Reaction score
251
i relax if have buy dont have can wait. no 4k TV can't use PS5. just play games on PS4 first haha.
 

popqazgirl

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
You can try to call the Sony 313 outlet, ask them if can put your name down for reservation. My friend tried that and eventually got a PS5
 

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
8,050
Reaction score
2,536
I read a few pages back that you all have a WhatsApp/telegram group to keep track of upcoming stocks of ps5.

Just wanna say that possibly at least one scalper managed to get into that chat group.

According to my friend, one of his friend who is a scalper monitors this very thread for ps5 stocks and has already sold more than 7 pieces of ps5.

I still have at least 5 friends looking for a ps5 yet got this ****** already made so much money from scalping so many ps5s.
 

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
5,421
Reaction score
251
I read a few pages back that you all have a WhatsApp/telegram group to keep track of upcoming stocks of ps5.

Just wanna say that possibly at least one scalper managed to get into that chat group.

According to my friend, one of his friend who is a scalper monitors this very thread for ps5 stocks and has already sold more than 7 pieces of ps5.

I still have at least 5 friends looking for a ps5 yet got this ****** already made so much money from scalping so many ps5s.

7 x 300 = 2.1k not very efficient to monitor this thread.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top