[Official] Playstation 5

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,484
Reaction score
8,612
Available on Lazada 2TB is $659
9XbaYglWWcRJO8Qz.jpg
 

zepplin25

Junior Member
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
is anyone interested in ordering the LTT store deskpad? i really like the mousepad especially at 1200X700 size however the shipping costs are very high.

I am using PS5 with a monitor on a table right now and think this would be compliment the setup well.
Its definitely not cheap, but it looks good imo.

Even in US, since they are Canadian, the shipping costs are 15$ to oregon. and to singapore its about 25$.

Is anyone interested as well?


https://www.lttstore.com/products/deskpad
 

FLiNcHY

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Messages
10,699
Reaction score
822
Why I go courts bukit timah to ask about the 48c1 there, they quote me $3111

I told them other people are buying for $2k and below, the salesman said no such thing
 

IIRedsunsII

Banned
Joined
Apr 23, 2001
Messages
4,461
Reaction score
1,510
For someone who has a disc version, and buys occasional games on deals from PS store, do you think there is a need to expand the storage?
if you only play a few games at a time and delete the old one, dont need to expand storage.
 

BassDude

Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
13
is anyone interested in ordering the LTT store deskpad? i really like the mousepad especially at 1200X700 size however the shipping costs are very high.

I am using PS5 with a monitor on a table right now and think this would be compliment the setup well.
Its definitely not cheap, but it looks good imo.

Even in US, since they are Canadian, the shipping costs are 15$ to oregon. and to singapore its about 25$.

Is anyone interested as well?


https://www.lttstore.com/products/deskpad

U try Razer pad before? I'm using Razer one. Bought online. Is LTT much better? Seems expensive.
 

JasonX

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2001
Messages
1,053
Reaction score
22
Hi, does anyone knows of any reputable storefront that I can pre-order ps5?

I've been checking ard places like qisahn, toy or games...etc but can't even get to preorder. Am not that keen to preorder from carousell / shoppee due to risks of getting scammed.
 

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
5,421
Reaction score
251
Hi, does anyone knows of any reputable storefront that I can pre-order ps5?

I've been checking ard places like qisahn, toy or games...etc but can't even get to preorder. Am not that keen to preorder from carousell / shoppee due to risks of getting scammed.

go Sony store pre order wait 3 month. Hopefully reach u or courts Harvey Norman if they accept pre order but require deposit.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top