[Official] Playstation 5

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2001
Messages
99,478
Reaction score
12,765
Don't download anything first, go to playstation app submit refund request.
sent refund support form liao, say will get back within 48 hrs, but it has already past 48 hrs
anyway the korean/chinese version is not downloaded in my ps5, only the english/japanese version is playable
sony playsation support asia got any number to call ?
 

stone1978

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
73
sent refund support form liao, say will get back within 48 hrs, but it has already past 48 hrs
anyway the korean/chinese version is not downloaded in my ps5, only the english/japanese version is playable
sony playsation support asia got any number to call ?
Think they will reply you within this 2 days. Usually they quite fast in replying
 

Raidlock

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
4
236870611_4562990177066952_8452719332788231555_n.jpg


PlayStation Asia​

Here's your chance to get 12 months PS Plus at 50% off from 19 - 30 Aug! Enjoy monthly free games, online multiplayer action with your friends and exclusive discounts on the PS Store!
Pretty scummy of Sony to exclude existing customers. I get the 1 per user limit, but alienation is never a good idea. Been getting discounted subs 2 years in a row around this time. Thankfully it's expiring in 4 days and I think I can still take advantage of this sale. Bad move nevertheless...
 

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2001
Messages
99,478
Reaction score
12,765
Pretty scummy of Sony to exclude existing customers. I get the 1 per user limit, but alienation is never a good idea. Been getting discounted subs 2 years in a row around this time. Thankfully it's expiring in 4 days and I think I can still take advantage of this sale. Bad move nevertheless...
Mine expiring in September
 

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,652
Reaction score
34
Hi Guys,
Noob question.
Currently I got a PS4 with all my games and PS+. And if I got a PS5 now , how can I use both at the same time as I will be passing the PS4 to my son. As I only play 1-2 games while rest of the games belong to my son. Or do I have to create a new PSN account ? Like that all my data for my games will be lost.

Please advise, thanks.
 

liquid_j

Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
322
Reaction score
0
My 25th June 2021 order for ps5 delay until 29th September 2021 sia. Why like that?? Anybody Kenna same situation?
 

Modd-36

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
5,180
Reaction score
60
Hi Guys,
Noob question.
Currently I got a PS4 with all my games and PS+. And if I got a PS5 now , how can I use both at the same time as I will be passing the PS4 to my son. As I only play 1-2 games while rest of the games belong to my son. Or do I have to create a new PSN account ? Like that all my data for my games will be lost.

Please advise, thanks.
Save/Sync your games to the ps+ cloud storage.

When u get your ps5, sign in your account and sync your ps4 games via the cloud storage.

You can google/youtube for guides on how to do this.
 

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,652
Reaction score
34
Save/Sync your games to the ps+ cloud storage.

When u get your ps5, sign in your account and sync your ps4 games via the cloud storage.

You can google/youtube for guides on how to do this.
Well noted, so meaning we both can play at the same time(different game) using 1 psn account ?
 

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,652
Reaction score
34
if you activate your account on both ps4/ps5 as primary account, then yes........
Nice, thanks. So at least now I know we can have both the same games and play online at the same time without another new account or PS+ sub.
 

cKm

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
934
Reaction score
4
My 25th June 2021 order for ps5 delay until 29th September 2021 sia. Why like that?? Anybody Kenna same situation?
if you've emailed them, you might have gotten your reply. I actually am in the situation and I emailed them, they said that it's due to distributor side shipment delayed.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top