[Official] Playstation 5

kmchow98

Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
129
Reaction score
4
After they repair, will the spring become loose again after few mths? Like quite bad design by sony man
I suspect newer batches will have a more durable spring.
Anyway FYI, I dropped into the service center to have mine fixed too. It's quite fast.

I asked what if the spring or the rubber buttons break after warranty. They can still fix it for around $5.
If it is controller drift, don't bother going back to them after warranty is over. It require a PCB change.
 

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
28,704
Reaction score
2,405
I suspect newer batches will have a more durable spring.
Anyway FYI, I dropped into the service center to have mine fixed too. It's quite fast.

I asked what if the spring or the rubber buttons break after warranty. They can still fix it for around $5.
If it is controller drift, don't bother going back to them after warranty is over. It require a PCB change.
did he say how much to change the pcb?
 

kmchow98

Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
129
Reaction score
4
did he say how much to change the pcb?
No. I think if out of warranty, just follow youtube instructions and fix it yourself.
Mine still have warranty, so I don't bother DIY fix. But the parts are cheap and easy to buy online.
And I would change the battery too when that day comes.
 

sCuzzZy

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Messages
35,525
Reaction score
2,065
How's the BF sale going for y'all?

Thinking of getting Spiderman: Miles Morales. :s13:
 

velcry

Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
147
Reaction score
11
How's the BF sale going for y'all?

Thinking of getting Spiderman: Miles Morales. :s13:
Digital sales are not that great this time around. There were some key differences between SG and US PSN sales though - off top of head, US PSN had more titles on deeper discounts, like Guardians of the Galaxy, Demon Slayer, Yakuza 7.

In the end, got Amazon SG deals instead for Scarlet Nexus (35 SGD) and Guardians (35 SGD + 7 SGD shipping).
 

page||

Master Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
2,688
Reaction score
981
today marks the 1st anniversary of the PS5 launch in singapore.

i am one of the few that got the PS5 at launch day last year and i think i am one of the very few lucky ones that barely need to queue or do some sort of lucky draw to get my preorder in.

i just woke up on a random morning last year and just happen to browse qisahn's site on my phone and saw the preorder opened for it, click add to cart, checkout and paid the deposit and got it just like that.
I just got a new ps5 from friend. He got lucky 2nd set and sold me at cost!👍😛
 

iolanthe

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Hi :giggle:, is it still possible to go down to physical SONY stores to put my name on the waiting list for a PS5? Trying to get it as a gift but it's not urgent so I can wait.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top