mliolukiye
Senior Member
- Joined
- Mar 11, 2008
- Messages
- 1,504
- Reaction score
- 271
I have never signed up or participated in any betas but this doesn't sound too good. Is it Asia only? I listened (didn't watch) to IGN's preview on the beta and they didn't seem to have encountered that. And yes, I'm expecting at least some of the PS5 features to be used such as:i'm sure the gameplay and game design of the game will be great but man...the performance on the ps5 beta is pretty terrible. I was having major framerates drops consistently just for spinning the camera and the load times is quite long (relatively to other native PS5 games).
It's also disappointing that the final game will not make use of any PS5 features like 3d audio, super fast load times and the triggers.
Don't expect this to look as good as or make use of PS5 features like Demon's Souls remake.
Again, i am sure the game design itself will be great but the game performance will be pretty rough if the beta is of any indication.
1) fast loading time (going to die a lot (FromSoft-esque) so this would definitely help)
2) triggers (I wanna have the FEELS........)
Sian half, for now.
