[Official] Playstation 5

TLJQxx

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Frankly, the issue is whether the shops have parts to repair with at all. The shortage of PS5 units likely extends to the parts as well.
I see, if i bring it over to the sony store would they accept it? Not for warranty of course but repair it with payment from my side.
 

henrytlh

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2009
Messages
53
Reaction score
4
I see, if i bring it over to the sony store would they accept it? Not for warranty of course but repair it with payment from my side.
the set from China is region locked, even starting the PS5 itself requires you to login. You can create a china account but you won't be able to play games with the rest of the world
 

spidercyj

Master Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
3,041
Reaction score
513
Hello guys joining the PS5 family soon hopefully. TOG gave me a call to notify me that it was my turn to buy (I seriously forgot I even put my name down and at first suspected was some kind of scam call)
 

alexneoh

Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
340
Reaction score
6
Hello guys joining the PS5 family soon hopefully. TOG gave me a call to notify me that it was my turn to buy (I seriously forgot I even put my name down and at first suspected was some kind of scam call)
Mind to pm me the number TOG called you? I receive few misscall yesterday and scare I miss the chance :)
 

spidercyj

Master Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
3,041
Reaction score
513
Mind to pm me the number TOG called you? I receive few misscall yesterday and scare I miss the chance :)
The number that called me when I google it was TOG PS and might not be the same as the outlet that called you. Maybe you can try google those number that called you and see if one of them is a TOG outlet number?
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
Other games and accessories hoots for my Xbox X, PS5, Nintendo game & watch and Switch OLED

0-F46-D70-E-926-E-4-F4-C-80-A0-7-C7523899-B58.jpg


2-E4-E0743-154-B-4-ED3-AD12-B3-C4-F4414-A60.jpg


730-FFD4-C-B8-EE-4-E77-8-EF0-B4-B5-A905-A335.jpg


EA8-B4814-E925-45-CD-9-A6-D-0385240-A1-F32.jpg


lastly my Asus PG32UQ setup, rgb backlighting really suitable for my new Mac mini/Xbox game room.

103-DB85-F-7865-4705-8239-E90-F4-ED55-EC7.jpg


Hoot two Asus AX11000 wifi6 (upgraded from AC) for coverage of my 6 rooms. Wanted to buy the wifi6e axe11000 but it’s still not launch in Singapore yet.

B4-DC711-B-93-F3-4-DA2-B984-CAAA9-C1-F8-CBE.jpg
 

spidercyj

Master Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
3,041
Reaction score
513
Last edited:

The_Davis

High Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2001
Messages
152,258
Reaction score
14,918
Remember people to NOT claim godfall for ps+ next week.

Devs/publishers got paid by Sony when ps+ games got claimed to your acct regardless you download and play them or not.

Don't let the devs get paid for offering just a demo and wasting a ps+ slot.
Can unclaimed or not?
 

spidercyj

Master Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
3,041
Reaction score
513
Nice finding for this lobang. But too bad I hooted at SRP liao. 🥴
I was looking for it actually in preparations for my incoming PS5 and was going to wait for 1-2 days before to get since qisahn was selling on Amazon SG for 80++ then I saw a recommendation for that haha
 

Nights

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,509
Reaction score
4
Remember people to NOT claim godfall for ps+ next week.

Devs/publishers got paid by Sony when ps+ games got claimed to your acct regardless you download and play them or not.

Don't let the devs get paid for offering just a demo and wasting a ps+ slot.

You mean the game is just a demo? What do you mean by wasting PS+ slot? I have not touch PS for a very long time. Just resub PSN a couple of days back because of the 50% discount.
 

Elysium87

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2017
Messages
1,366
Reaction score
88
You mean the game is just a demo? What do you mean by wasting PS+ slot? I have not touch PS for a very long time. Just resub PSN a couple of days back because of the 50% discount.

the godfall that is free on ps plus is just an end game content, with 3 modes. give u max lvl, end game armor. no campaign. so basically u play straight with almost best gear but u dont know much abt the game play.
so it's kind of like demo. so right now is that for every free game claimed, sony/PS will give $$ to the dev.

im not sure whether PS pays by per claim or is it the same as epic where they give a fixed amount to dev no matter how many claim on the game.
 

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
13,693
Reaction score
3,283
I had paid 1090 for the sub and 720 for the beam 2. Some shops able to nego if u try. My first sub Gen 2 I paid around $1080. Second sub Gen 3 I had paid around $1100 with extended warranty in July. But since then the sub prices went up by $100. The sub i bought last week cost me $1090 without extended warranty.

sonos is not really the top of the range for home audio but the price u paid for it is well worth the price. I love how easy it is to setup and how it synchronizes with all my speakers at home.

i just bought a pair of Play 3 to upgrade my play 1s. Will test out tml. Play 3 is a very old speaker but I don’t need play 5s as my rear speakers are literally beside my sofas by the wall.

my setup is:
Living room: Samsung 65inch Neo Qled QN90A
Sonos arc + 2 X Sonos play 3s + 2 X Sonos sub

Bedroom: LG 65inch C7T OLED
Sonos Playbar + Sonos Sub

PC:
Sonos Beam 2
Wa bro Kena influenced by you.
Just got Sonos arc today, find the sound lacking think tmr I go get sub gen 3.
Gonna use it for my dining area tv to play music and watch shows casually.

gonna pair with my lg 55GX.
Down the road if good maybe I go get another arc + sub + 2 rears for my 65 CX oled tv.
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
Other games and accessories hoots for my Xbox X, PS5, Nintendo game & watch and Switch OLED

0-F46-D70-E-926-E-4-F4-C-80-A0-7-C7523899-B58.jpg


2-E4-E0743-154-B-4-ED3-AD12-B3-C4-F4414-A60.jpg


730-FFD4-C-B8-EE-4-E77-8-EF0-B4-B5-A905-A335.jpg


EA8-B4814-E925-45-CD-9-A6-D-0385240-A1-F32.jpg


lastly my Asus PG32UQ setup, rgb backlighting really suitable for my new Mac mini/Xbox game room.

103-DB85-F-7865-4705-8239-E90-F4-ED55-EC7.jpg


Hoot two Asus AX11000 wifi6 (upgraded from AC) for coverage of my 6 rooms. Wanted to buy the wifi6e axe11000 but it’s still not launch in Singapore yet.

B4-DC711-B-93-F3-4-DA2-B984-CAAA9-C1-F8-CBE.jpg
For a moment, I thought I am in the wrong thread - 80% are non-PS5 stuffs posted.

Back to PS5-related products, is the ipega Multi-function Hanger stable on the vertically placed PS5? It seems like it may topple the console.
 

faded11

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
648
Reaction score
1
Hi guys what's the best way to get a PS5 now without going through scalper?

Is there anywhere that I can get on a waiting list or something?
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
For a moment, I thought I am in the wrong thread - 80% are non-PS5 stuffs posted.

Back to PS5-related products, is the ipega Multi-function Hanger stable on the vertically placed PS5? It seems like it may topple the console.
Unless ur ps5 is made of paper, chances of it toppling is 🤣
 

Cedesria

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
1,308
Reaction score
143
Wa bro Kena influenced by you.
Just got Sonos arc today, find the sound lacking think tmr I go get sub gen 3.
Gonna use it for my dining area tv to play music and watch shows casually.

gonna pair with my lg 55GX.
Down the road if good maybe I go get another arc + sub + 2 rears for my 65 CX oled tv.
Get sub will upgrade. But u want total package go for two more play ones. I am selling mine if u are keen.
 

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
13,693
Reaction score
3,283
Get sub will upgrade. But u want total package go for two more play ones. I am selling mine if u are keen.
Eh bro I bought full set Liao, got arc + sub and 2x Sonos One SL, gonna wall mount the arc and the two Sonos One SL, also got 2x Sanus wall mount, now need get contractor come do.

thing main advantage Sonos has is ease of use and the music is decent compared to other sound bars.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top