[Official] Playstation 5

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
14,226
Reaction score
287
Any idea when is the next PS5 restock?
No one can give you the answer

You can try walking into these (sony/best denki/courts/tog/game martz/game werks)
ask the staff can put deposit or put down your name(that how i got my XBSX last year)
 

clayghost

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
744
Reaction score
12
No one can give you the answer

You can try walking into these (sony/best denki/courts/tog/game martz/game werks)
ask the staff can put deposit or put down your name(that how i got my XBSX last year)
Hmm I should do this soon I guess so I have a chance to get it before GST increases.
 

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
14,226
Reaction score
287
Hmm I should do this soon I guess so I have a chance to get it before GST increases.
LOL buy early or later got diff?
you know you need to pay GST for game
unless you tell me you buy ps5 is to play bluray disc...
 

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2001
Messages
99,527
Reaction score
12,791
Recently having lan cable disconnect/connected issue after a year
Any solid way to fix this?
 

KoChi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2001
Messages
7,030
Reaction score
5
anybody looking forward for gt7 release? thinking should I preorder digital ver now.
 

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
25,294
Reaction score
1,435
Hmm I should do this soon I guess so I have a chance to get it before GST increases.

The GST increase is only a few dollars
And none of the retailers likely have any available stock
The official retailers (Sony, Harvey, Courts) have a lengthy back order log
The smaller shops have too and I wouldn't be surprised if their stocks are going directly to scalpers

If you're still looking to get from official retailers at RRP it's going to be a long long wait.
If you want to save on GST can buy the controllers first and save $1 each
 

mugen82

Junior Member
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Just a qns. Saw carousell selling those ps5 "digital" version games very cheap... is it safe to buy from there?
 

Greent

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2010
Messages
980
Reaction score
77
FYI if you’re getting Forbidden West - you can get it cheaper by buying the PS4 version and then getting the free PS5 digital upgrade.

I'm paid $72.90 but a PS5 version. :X
Bought my copy from shopee with heavy discount and coins.
Of course u need to wait/find the right supplier but so far, i have no issue with any of them.
 

Greent

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2010
Messages
980
Reaction score
77
Hmm I should do this soon I guess so I have a chance to get it before GST increases.

The GST increase is only a few dollars
And none of the retailers likely have any available stock
The official retailers (Sony, Harvey, Courts) have a lengthy back order log
The smaller shops have too and I wouldn't be surprised if their stocks are going directly to scalpers

If you're still looking to get from official retailers at RRP it's going to be a long long wait.
If you want to save on GST can buy the controllers first and save $1 each

Well said. I agreed with your theory about selling directly to scalpers cause is business afterall
and they need to survive ...
 

dagobah

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
140
GOTY?

FMS2tfqXoAAafAZ
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top