[Official] Playstation 5

dagobah

Reaction score
As I expected, we can only upgrade for the remainder of the current subscription, not month by month, it seems....

derrick91

Reaction score
Hi guys,
recently I been trying to get a PS5 to replace my PS4. I just manage to place my interest with wisma sony. However, I wonder how exactly long they have PS5 in stock? 6 months? 1 year? Also, Wonders you guys have any lobang for other places to place a pre order?

Thank you.

dagobah

Reaction score
Upgrading as a whole.. felt super expensive -_-
wait for last few months of your subs, then upgrade to try the service and catch up the games you never intend to buy lor.
And if you think subscription service fits for gaming habits, then consider yearly plan for better value.

Darkorochix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wait for last few months of your subs, then upgrade to try the service and catch up the games you never intend to buy lor.
And if you think subscription service fits for gaming habits, then consider yearly plan for better value.
I stacked my sub for 4 years.. 160$..
Now have to pay 400$ to upgrade..
no choice for monthly/yearly upgrades..

dagobah

Reaction score
Hi guys,
recently I been trying to get a PS5 to replace my PS4. I just manage to place my interest with wisma sony. However, I wonder how exactly long they have PS5 in stock? 6 months? 1 year? Also, Wonders you guys have any lobang for other places to place a pre order?

Thank you.
About 1 year of waiting according to the folks here.... patience is a virtue...
I think it's also high time for me to register my interest with sony.....

HiHelloBye

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thank you.
either buy from Scalpers, or have fun waiting for 1 year+++

shadowfrench

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thank you.
Great question. I put my interest in March 2021 and only got a message from them last week. So 1 year 2 months long for me.

derrick91

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! DAM! But ok la this is expected. Hopefully miracle happens if sony could solved the PS5 production issue. Wont be looking at any resellers in carousel, they are either scammers or selling too high on this product. I still can bear with it with my 8 years old PS4 for the time being.

Thanks!

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is 'cloud streaming' listed under the premium subscription referring to ?

zepplin25

Reaction score
are there still qishan lucky draws for ps5 pre-order and sony updating their website once a month? That would be good to know, exactly what options are availabe and where can one try ahah

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! DAM! But ok la this is expected. Hopefully miracle happens if sony could solved the PS5 production issue. Wont be looking at any resellers in carousel, they are either scammers or selling too high on this product. I still can bear with it with my 8 years old PS4 for the time being.

Thanks!

No need to rush. Not like any good AAA exclusives in Sony this year .
Eventually Sony exclusives will go pc platform too.

Xbox series X stocks r back and scalpers all taking losses .
PS5 maybe next year ba but tbh you also not missing out alot .

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
either buy from Scalpers, or have fun waiting for 1 year+++
Qoo10 occasionally got export stocks at slightly cheaper price than scaplers after discount coupons .

I waited for dunno how many years . Might as well wait for cheaper slim ps5 at this rate hahahaha.

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qoo10 occasionally got export stocks at slightly cheaper price than scaplers after discount coupons .
I waited for dunno how many years . Might as well wait for cheaper slim ps5 at this rate hahahaha.

warranty for Qoo 10 Korean set the guy keep asking seller warranty? means need to ship back to seller to repair?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to rush. Not like any good AAA exclusives in Sony this year .
Eventually Sony exclusives will go pc platform too.

Xbox series X stocks r back and scalpers all taking losses .
PS5 maybe next year ba but tbh you also not missing out alot .

Very happy to hear that all the scalpers making losses. Lol

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thank you.

Previously, I read that Wisma Sony and other outlets have stopped taking orders, hence I didnt indicate my interest then. Time for me to put my name since I dont mind the wait anyway.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.