c1em3ntchua
Senior Member
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2007
- Messages
- 554
- Reaction score
- 167
I also received my copy around the same time as you. Timely!Just in time for Christmas!
![]()
I also received my copy around the same time as you. Timely!Just in time for Christmas!
![]()
Oh I never play DS before, this game took my 117hr to complete full with another another 30hr to plat, I explore a lot ard n listen to the lore n read the journal alot.boss fights are hard and dying alot. have to keep dodging non-stop and running circles. also the game doesn't tell you there is parry. linear game and nothing much to do except killing bosses.
thought it is like god of war but is same as dark souls.
no time to platinum my games… usually is touch and go kind… but interested to see how you bros platinum the game!Good luck also if u want to platinum the game need to play through twice as the 2nd set relic and some armour upgrade (e.g. full bull armour) can only be obtained after the 2nd game play.
2nd game (NG+) replay are very easy as u have level up but the bosses level are still 1st play level hit health. But NG+2 will be harder as bosses also level up.
Now got map function which is easier for u to explore.
Chiong ah….I also received my copy around the same time as you. Timely!
I just started Spider-man 2Chiong ah….![]()
I just started Spider-man 2![]()
Tell me about it. Lolu have a lot of backlogs to catch up with… hahaha. This time of the year till CNY best time to catch up!![]()
That’s why physical disc games still best. If PS account got hacked, whole game library goneDoes anybody know how could I retrieve my PS Account, someone had used my email to register and PS Support keep telling me its registered in Qatar and need to contact Qatar support which is in Spaghetti language and the only way is to call them?????
don't really understand. if your email is already registered then the qatar guy cannot use it to register again. it will show the email is used.Does anybody know how could I retrieve my PS Account, someone had used my email to register and PS Support keep telling me its registered in Qatar and need to contact Qatar support which is in Spaghetti language and the only way is to call them?????
activate 2 step verification to safeguard your account.That’s why physical disc games still best. If PS account got hacked, whole game library gone![]()
Actually I also don't understand. I have never register as I don't have any PS console since PS1. Some Qatar guy use my email to register (or whatever reason my email is tagged to Qatar region) , tried resetting password but the only safe qns is birthday which is also not my birthday.don't really understand. if your email is already registered then the qatar guy cannot use it to register again. it will show the email is used.
or are you saying qatar guy logged into your account using your email and password?
if you never register for a psn account and no console then just ignore. thought your psn account got hacked from the way you put it.Actually I also don't understand. I have never register as I don't have any PS console since PS1. Some Qatar guy use my email to register (or whatever reason my email is tagged to Qatar region) , tried resetting password but the only safe qns is birthday which is also not my birthday.
The playstation support is impossibly useless (I can't imagine Sony so big but the support is the worst I ever experienced even local Telco India hotline also more supportive), refer me to Qatar support that had no live chat and only a number to call knn. They don't even want to entertain and immediately cut the chat each time I try to let them know. Is there an email for Sony that I can reach out to?
Now I can't register with my email for my new PS5...if you never register for a psn account and no console then just ignore. thought your psn account got hacked from the way you put it.
use a new email.Now I can't register with my email for my new PS5...
Yes, more than 100 mini-bosses/bosses (some are secret, optional) + secret areas too. It feels like a boss rush at first, but as you progress past chapter 1, it starts to open up with some level design. It is more difficult than average but not brutally difficult. You have your skills, items etc, they helped quite a bit if used at the right time. And now there's a map, should be easier to traverse. Just play it blind, especially towards the ending (boss fights), recommended not to look up for anything!!!! I'm glad I didn't and fully enjoyed it. Remember, do not look up for anything towards the end!!!boss fights are hard and dying alot. have to keep dodging non-stop and running circles. also the game doesn't tell you there is parry. linear game and nothing much to do except killing bosses.
thought it is like god of war but is same as dark souls.
finished chap 3. went to look for walkthrough on where to find secret bosses and how to unlock them.Yes, more than 100 mini-bosses/bosses (some are secret, optional) + secret areas too. It feels like a boss rush at first, but as you progress past chapter 1, it starts to open up with some level design. It is more difficult than average but not brutally difficult. You have your skills, items etc, they helped quite a bit if used at the right time. And now there's a map, should be easier to traverse. Just play it blind, especially towards the ending (boss fights), recommended not to look up for anything!!!! I'm glad I didn't and fully enjoyed it. Remember, do not look up for anything towards the end!!!
Yup, fighting them earlier is better. When I finished the game (before NG+) and went back to clear these secret bosses, they became too easy.finished chap 3. went to look for walkthrough on where to find secret bosses and how to unlock them.