[Official] Playstation 5

c1em3ntchua

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
554
Reaction score
167
Just in time for Christmas!

IMG-2625.jpg
I also received my copy around the same time as you. Timely!
 

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
6,334
Reaction score
244
boss fights are hard and dying alot. have to keep dodging non-stop and running circles. also the game doesn't tell you there is parry. linear game and nothing much to do except killing bosses.

thought it is like god of war but is same as dark souls.
Oh I never play DS before, this game took my 117hr to complete full with another another 30hr to plat, I explore a lot ard n listen to the lore n read the journal alot.

Boss fight have to slowly figure out their moveset n timing , once figure out liao quite easy except
Erlang
which I suck lol
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
Good luck also if u want to platinum the game need to play through twice as the 2nd set relic and some armour upgrade (e.g. full bull armour) can only be obtained after the 2nd game play.

2nd game (NG+) replay are very easy as u have level up but the bosses level are still 1st play level hit health. But NG+2 will be harder as bosses also level up.

Now got map function which is easier for u to explore.
no time to platinum my games… usually is touch and go kind… but interested to see how you bros platinum the game! 😁
 

DriftKing

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
2,477
Reaction score
440
Does anybody know how could I retrieve my PS Account, someone had used my email to register and PS Support keep telling me its registered in Qatar and need to contact Qatar support which is in Spaghetti language and the only way is to call them?????
 

galvin

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2000
Messages
988
Reaction score
674
Does anybody know how could I retrieve my PS Account, someone had used my email to register and PS Support keep telling me its registered in Qatar and need to contact Qatar support which is in Spaghetti language and the only way is to call them?????
That’s why physical disc games still best. If PS account got hacked, whole game library gone:eek:
 

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
28,724
Reaction score
2,417
Does anybody know how could I retrieve my PS Account, someone had used my email to register and PS Support keep telling me its registered in Qatar and need to contact Qatar support which is in Spaghetti language and the only way is to call them?????
don't really understand. if your email is already registered then the qatar guy cannot use it to register again. it will show the email is used.

or are you saying qatar guy logged into your account using your email and password?
 

DriftKing

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
2,477
Reaction score
440
don't really understand. if your email is already registered then the qatar guy cannot use it to register again. it will show the email is used.

or are you saying qatar guy logged into your account using your email and password?
Actually I also don't understand. I have never register as I don't have any PS console since PS1. Some Qatar guy use my email to register (or whatever reason my email is tagged to Qatar region) , tried resetting password but the only safe qns is birthday which is also not my birthday.

The playstation support is impossibly useless (I can't imagine Sony so big but the support is the worst I ever experienced even local Telco India hotline also more supportive), refer me to Qatar support that had no live chat and only a number to call knn. They don't even want to entertain and immediately cut the chat each time I try to let them know. Is there an email for Sony that I can reach out to?
 

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
28,724
Reaction score
2,417
Actually I also don't understand. I have never register as I don't have any PS console since PS1. Some Qatar guy use my email to register (or whatever reason my email is tagged to Qatar region) , tried resetting password but the only safe qns is birthday which is also not my birthday.

The playstation support is impossibly useless (I can't imagine Sony so big but the support is the worst I ever experienced even local Telco India hotline also more supportive), refer me to Qatar support that had no live chat and only a number to call knn. They don't even want to entertain and immediately cut the chat each time I try to let them know. Is there an email for Sony that I can reach out to?
if you never register for a psn account and no console then just ignore. thought your psn account got hacked from the way you put it.
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
271
boss fights are hard and dying alot. have to keep dodging non-stop and running circles. also the game doesn't tell you there is parry. linear game and nothing much to do except killing bosses.

thought it is like god of war but is same as dark souls.
Yes, more than 100 mini-bosses/bosses (some are secret, optional) + secret areas too. It feels like a boss rush at first, but as you progress past chapter 1, it starts to open up with some level design. It is more difficult than average but not brutally difficult. You have your skills, items etc, they helped quite a bit if used at the right time. And now there's a map, should be easier to traverse. Just play it blind, especially towards the ending (boss fights), recommended not to look up for anything!!!! I'm glad I didn't and fully enjoyed it. Remember, do not look up for anything towards the end!!!
 

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
28,724
Reaction score
2,417
Yes, more than 100 mini-bosses/bosses (some are secret, optional) + secret areas too. It feels like a boss rush at first, but as you progress past chapter 1, it starts to open up with some level design. It is more difficult than average but not brutally difficult. You have your skills, items etc, they helped quite a bit if used at the right time. And now there's a map, should be easier to traverse. Just play it blind, especially towards the ending (boss fights), recommended not to look up for anything!!!! I'm glad I didn't and fully enjoyed it. Remember, do not look up for anything towards the end!!!
finished chap 3. went to look for walkthrough on where to find secret bosses and how to unlock them.
 

veltix

Master Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Messages
2,554
Reaction score
176
Does the PS5 controller stop blinking when it is fully charged?
I'm using 3rd party charger non official.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top