Deathshadow
Member
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2018
- Messages
- 493
- Reaction score
- 287
Waiting for my Extra sub to end soon in July, then will downgrade to Essential. Mainly for cloud saves & monthly games. Don't really care about online multiplayer, though imo it should be free & not locked behind a subscription paywall.Moving forward, as I have lesser time to play now, I may consider not renewing (on Extra now) after it lapses. See how. And lesser of those black Friday/festive discounts for existing subscribers to renew/add on subscription. They always have new subscribers discount only these days.
The monthly games are hit-or-miss & inconsistent in quality, but the good thing is once added to library, it can still be played years later (as long you're subscribed to PS+). Lowest tier is enough for my use case. Got a huge backlog of PS4/PS5 Essential games I've amassed over the years, still haven't come around to starting them. Titles such as Control, Plague Tale 1 & 2, Crash Bandicoot 4, Callisto Protocol, Mafia trilogy, Mass Effect trilogy etc.
