runningman.snsd
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2011
- Messages
- 9,073
- Reaction score
- 750
Why you all so gancheong spider ah? Ps4 got oos for long time meh?

Surprising digital version is more saleable, thought most of the ppl will go with the disc one..
Surprising digital version is more saleable, thought most of the ppl will go with the disc one..
Not a problem unless u wanna flip. Else day 1 get is to post on fb and haolian meh?

Ehm, people pre-order is hope to get on day 1 so can play it asap mah. What if the retailer told you can only get their stock one month later after launch, what is the point of pre-ordering man...![]()
Surprising digital version is more saleable, thought most of the ppl will go with the disc one..
I thought most hoot disc version man. Plus Sony online store disc version sold out instantly but digital not so much.
Which store? Any challener ahAnybody encountered same problem like me?
Tried searching by keywords Playstation 5, but no results at all for Courts, Harvey, Best, Hachi, Gain City?
Lucky i managed to settle by going down to Challenger store
Mai gek siao la, is to post on fb.
I thought $130 more for a 4K UHD Blu-ray player was worth it. Even though not many use Blu-ray, but at least i have the option of using it.
And I'm old school, still prefer physical discs where i can buy secondhand cheap ones and sell my old games lol
Mai gek siao la, is to post on fb.






Hard copy games at times can be cheaper the digital copy and of course, the resell value.
Posting screenshot of my successful preorder on Facebook now for bragging rights!
Then posting pictures of the PS5 on Facebook on first day!
Of course post on FB to haolian abit is a must...![]()
How did people get the courts and hachi tech link? I was googling and browsing the sites but can't find at all
Funny thing was after pre-ordering on challenger. when I refreshed, the digital edition already sold out whilst disk edition only sold out after 1-2 minswrong bro. the disc version is definitely more sellable.
I thought $130 more for a 4K UHD Blu-ray player was worth it. Even though not many use Blu-ray, but at least i have the option of using it.
And I'm old school, still prefer physical discs where i can buy secondhand cheap ones and sell my old games lol
Classic.
I get Liao, so I provide info![]()
Really Low self esteem u have lei...
