[Official] Playstation 5

SniperMarksman

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
29
hatchi.jpg


i still have one in my cart but i got no hatchi account. haha

sign up on the spot?

I added 8 month membership for $8 :D thought what the heck at most I don't get either but managed to secure one. Thanks for the bro here who shared:s12::o
 

htancl

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2001
Messages
1,675
Reaction score
23
How did people get the courts and hachi tech link? I was googling and browsing the sites but can't find at all

Received email for early access.. Not open to public yet. for those who cannot get.. might want to try again after 2pm..
 

SniperMarksman

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
29
Classic.

I get Liao, so I provide info :s22:

to be fair, I think when you see that pre-orders are available. Even if you wanna share, you would try and secure one first right.

Then report on whether it was successful or not. Tried with Sony store and at 10:59 they allowed to add to cart (but I figured I will wait till 11 in case they void the order or something).

Auto-filled shipping but immediately out of stock. :s22:

Tried courts but was already out of stock.

The other retailers didn't have a link. But thanks to one of the bros here who mentioned challenger/hachi tech. I figured I will try my luck and managed to snag one.

After refreshing, seems like digital sold out first then the disk edition sold out 1-2 mins after
 

zenical

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
965
Reaction score
0
Saw that courts have but decided to go with Challenger! Used my rebates and ordered another controller :s12:
 

WestGuy

Banned
Joined
Mar 11, 2001
Messages
14,056
Reaction score
417
Challenger sold out too... hope that there'll be a restock soon for the rest who missed out on the preorder today.

Lucky. If they took in unlimited orders then i worried ah. Coz theirs took a long time to sell out
 

SniperMarksman

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
29
Lucky. If they took in unlimited orders then i worried ah. Coz theirs took a long time to sell out

true. surprisingly long in fact, maybe it's also partly because the pre-order link wasn't obvious? I tried and couldn't find it. Only gained access thanks to one of the bros here who posted the link.

Then 2nd hurdle is that you would have to be a member - so additional time and cost to sign up maybe discouraged people. Vs like Sony's website or those game stores where you just need a deposit right
 

jboyjboy

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Thanks @htancl for sharing the hachi tech pre order link. Ordered the disc console + dual sense.

Now both disc and digital are sold out
 

SniperMarksman

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
29
Thanks @htancl for sharing the hachi tech pre order link. Ordered the disc console + dual sense.

Now both disc and digital are sold out

agreed. thanks @htancl for sharing it.:D Just realised it's the early access link you shared (no wonder couldn't find on their website).

Hopefully is honoured:s12::o
 

WestGuy

Banned
Joined
Mar 11, 2001
Messages
14,056
Reaction score
417
true. surprisingly long in fact, maybe it's also partly because the pre-order link wasn't obvious? I tried and couldn't find it. Only gained access thanks to one of the bros here who posted the link.

Then 2nd hurdle is that you would have to be a member - so additional time and cost to sign up maybe discouraged people. Vs like Sony's website or those game stores where you just need a deposit right

Yes. Damn irritating spent almost half an hour at home searching by keywords Playstation 5 in almost all of the retailers and got nothing.

Then walked over to my mall, went to Challenger there, 1 of the staff there scanned a QR code for me then their 'special link' came out.

Still can offset $18 from my Challenger rebates. Best.
 

XioriX

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2005
Messages
9,436
Reaction score
0
Didn't intend to get a Playstation 5 but was helping friend monitor the playstation 5 preorder. Below was what I observed.

At 10.59am, Sony online store listed the PS5 for sale. The page showed sold out at 11.01am.

Very briefly after 11am, Toys and Games listed the items for $50 preorder on their website. It was sold out within a few minutes.

Courts listed the items at 11.13am. The issue with Courts' listing was that you have to use specific search words. If you use the term "Playstation 5", it won't show up. You have to use terms "Playstation-5" or "Playstation+5".
Plenty of stock until someone here posted the link online at 11.30am. From then, it was sold out within 10 minutes. I saw a brief display "50 sets left" on the disc edition at 11.30am, so it probably meant at least 50 sets were available.

Harvey Norman also listed the items briefly for sale, but I wasn't sure when it started listing it. When I checked at 11.40am, the disc edition was sold out, and "45 people bought this today" was displayed. The digital edition came back in stock at 11.50am, then was out of stock in an instant. Shortly after, the item pages were brought down. I stopped monitoring after this.

Hachi.tech listed theirs late and someone posted the link here.
Didn't see Best Denki, Gain City listed any for preorder.
Didn't monitor Qisahn or Play-E store.
 

SniperMarksman

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
29
Yes. Damn irritating spent almost half an hour at home searching by keywords Playstation 5 in almost all of the retailers and got nothing.

Then walked over to my mall, went to Challenger there, 1 of the staff there scanned a QR code for me then their 'special link' came out.

Still can offset $18 from my Challenger rebates. Best.

oh wow. Yeah now that I have Time to look back at this forum posts. acceding to @htancl who shared with us the link - it's actually an early-access and not something we can search online. no wonder can't find (& also why it's in stock for some time)

Must have been the same link they scanned for you :D

Nice:s12: $18 rebate is better than nothing:)
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top