[Official] Playstation 5

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
271
For those who PO from TOG (PS5 2nd batch - 21 Nov), I just checked with them today.

They maintained that the "est. release period is still before Christmas."
 

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
80,424
Reaction score
6,599
cannot trust reviews these days.

90% take money to give 9-10/10 :s13:
 

expressioned

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
For those who PO from TOG (PS5 2nd batch - 21 Nov), I just checked with them today.

They maintained that the "est. release period is still before Christmas."

Thanks for checking, was planning to do the same. Well,14 days left let’s wait and see
 

archkiller

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2002
Messages
11,365
Reaction score
5,799
cyberpunk is not meant to play on console, too many graphic problems on ps4 and Xbox. u need at least 3080 or 3090 to play it flawlessly.
 

eaphla

Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2002
Messages
490
Reaction score
24
this one for TOG. dunno they will have stock anot on 1212. but even if have also is pre order bah.

https://www.lazada.sg/products/ps5-...hlistcategory.list.51.50376b074Tsigd&search=1

jbR5SJ6.png

I asked them yesterday. They say No.
 

final1

Master Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2005
Messages
4,827
Reaction score
986
2077 seems like it should have been delayed further.

Its not a game that is ready for release. My 2 cents.
 

Chevalier

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
5,033
Reaction score
885
Hey guys! Looking to get my first console ever.

I know I’m a bit late to the party and I’m targeting to get it from the krisshop. Anyone have any rough idea when stocks could be arriving or is the first wave of pre orders not even fulfilled ?
 

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2002
Messages
105,555
Reaction score
141
cyberpunk is not meant to play on console, too many graphic problems on ps4 and Xbox. u need at least 3080 or 3090 to play it flawlessly.

It was announced back in 2013 so it means it was developed with last gen in mind. Furthermore, it was supposed to launch in april, even before current gen consoles and GPUs are out, so it should have been optimized for those as 100% of the player base would be on XBO, PS4 and RTX20 series and below GPUs.

I think CDPR was too ambitious with the scope of the game and underdelivered.
 

eslayer09

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
587
Reaction score
0
that why I'm holding to see hows the review of ppl playing in PS4 or PS5 backward .. based on current situation probably jus wait a while till bugs are patched
 

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,485
Reaction score
2,468
that why I'm holding to see hows the review of ppl playing in PS4 or PS5 backward .. based on current situation probably jus wait a while till bugs are patched


I bought 2 version. Ps4.. Really cannot la. Pc version im using 3090.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top