rza29
Master Member
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2000
- Messages
- 3,158
- Reaction score
- 13
it’s seems to be running better than the PS4 version but still full of bugs ..I will just wait for the real PS5 ver with better resolution n frame rate n oso by then all bugs glitches should be fixed
just played last weekend and already encountered some weird glitches
1) My character in his room when look into the mirror - fully naked...pee pee like not there like there
2) when enter shower, he is fully clothed. who the hell showers with clothes on?
3) went to my car, it looks like it is floating on thin air
4) some parts of the game got graphic glitches like pixelated (not the 80s arcade machine)
5) when you look into the wok of noodles when the chef is cooking, when he stir fry, the wok like got hole underneath...
haha...I think it's bad considering they took so long to develop the game.
also no auto save feature. I created my character and then during the first dialogue scene, quit the game.
didnt know not saved. got to recreate character again.

