[Official] Playstation 5

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
I’m thinking of getting the Xbox monthly pass thing. Any games they don’t have then buy from Ps5

So far how’s the feel about new Xbox compare to other consoles? Specs and games collection?

Also, if you have PC, will u also consider Xbox?
 

Vincentlow82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2015
Messages
23,803
Reaction score
11,914
So far how’s the feel about new Xbox compare to other consoles? Specs and games collection?

Also, if you have PC, will u also consider Xbox?

I haven’t got Xbox yet...

I only have a gaming laptop with RTX 1660... maybe will upgrade when the rtx 3xxx come out.
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
I haven’t got Xbox yet...

I only have a gaming laptop with RTX 1660... maybe will upgrade when the rtx 3xxx come out.

I see, so right now u are pondering getting new Xbox and ps5 together?

Yeah, your laptop specs might be lacking for newer titles
 

Vincentlow82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2015
Messages
23,803
Reaction score
11,914
I see, so right now u are pondering getting new Xbox and ps5 together?

Yeah, your laptop specs might be lacking for newer titles

So far still can play cyberpunk on steam. Ps5 will definitely buy because of all the ps4 games I have. Xbox optional
 

Clarence80

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
2,810
Reaction score
4
for games, i preordered Outriders, demo this end Feb so can't wait to test them out on ps4pro and ps5.

anyone also anticipating this game too?
 

stone1978

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
73
So far how’s the feel about new Xbox compare to other consoles? Specs and games collection?

Also, if you have PC, will u also consider Xbox?

Game pass ultimate is good if you like old old games except for a few new one. I sold mine before my ps5 arrived. Xbox series X only quick resume impressed me most and Xbox downloading speed sucks big time. When gaming the speed can range 5-20+mpbs and no gaming around 200+mpbs.
 
Last edited:

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
Yea exactly
This forum is about ps5 gaming and of course getting one. Not about getting paranoid, flaming and being an ass. He's probably having insecurities behind the screen.

Maybe u dun have a mom to teach u also?

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 

lukie89

Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
121
Reaction score
2
Worth to get new x-box now? Thinking of completing my console trilogy… but scare most games overlapping between consoles. Switch still got quite a lot of exclusive games.

I have the console trilogy. Now the series x is just sitting there with my switch. At least I know switch has mario and bravely default soon which I will play. Xbox... Maybe play the halo and gears...

Meanwhile ps5 library has a lot of games that I'm playing (valhalla, yakuza, astro, sackboy...)
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,216
Reaction score
658
So far how’s the feel about new Xbox compare to other consoles? Specs and games collection?

Also, if you have PC, will u also consider Xbox?

I don't know for sure if xbox as a console has exclusive title, to me i no feel.. i sub xbox game pass for pc.. and most of the game work great if not better. and plays well with xbox controller as well...
I built my pc last year... with ryzen 7 and rtx 2070s..

if the game are exactly the same on xbox.. i wouldn't bother..
 

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
I have the console trilogy. Now the series x is just sitting there with my switch. At least I know switch has mario and bravely default soon which I will play. Xbox... Maybe play the halo and gears...

Meanwhile ps5 library has a lot of games that I'm playing (valhalla, yakuza, astro, sackboy...)

How did u all manage to play so much?

I had a switch n pc and ps4 and my can't finish n have the energy to keep playing.

If not for my ps4 giving me issue with power supply would not have consider ps5 at the moment

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,216
Reaction score
658
Bro, they already can't fulfill this morning PO. I don't think they will release any PO till they resolve this morning PO issue.

Yeah i think no more stock liao lah... u can wait lah but sony might not have anything, other shop i am not sure...
 

hyperfuse

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
4,380
Reaction score
1,848
Yeah i think no more stock liao lah... u can wait lah but sony might not have anything, other shop i am not sure...

They really did have some stocks. My friends who ordered early didn't get cancelled. Maybe those who ordered later got cancelled maybe. I gave them the link at about 12am plus. All 4 no cancellation mail.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top