[Official] Playstation 5

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,237
Reaction score
672
You still keep the box? I must be wondering your storeroom is full of empty boxes for everything you need bought…. 😅

Its fall under the section of boxes for my pc parts... i took out the ps4 box and re arrange swee swee slide it in and stack the rest back now i have to dig it out again damn bummer...
 

aaron_teo

Member
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
154188714_1474057876097844_3538021049231415519_o.jpg
 

stone1978

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
73
Alien fireteam

httpss://www.gamespot.com/articles/aliens-fireteam-announcement-trailer-brings-xenomorphs-to-the-survival-shooter-genre/1100-6488265/?ftag=GSS-05-10aaa0a&ServiceType=facebook_page&PostType=link&TheTime=2021-03-02T15%3A03%3A44&UniqueID=7BD4ADEA-7B68-11EB-B88D-691D933C408C
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
271
Can be free delivery if using Amazon Prime (can just use the 30-day-trial for it if don't have). I felt safer buying with local warranty, so went for recent Lazada sale at $259 (after some voucher) + seller lets me self pick up the next day, no need wait that long.

Since talking about Arctis 7P, I only just realised the Airweave ear cushions aren't exactly fully fabric material. It has some leatherette in the inner lining. Too bad I don't have a picture with me right now. Just a heads up in case someone is considering buying it or concerned about peeling.

Are the current gen fabric ear cushions of various brands around the same build (90% fabric + 10% leatherette)?

$201 exclusive delivery fee, and international set
 

hyperfuse

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
4,380
Reaction score
1,848
Can be free delivery if using Amazon Prime (can just use the 30-day-trial for it if don't have). I felt safer buying with local warranty, so went for recent Lazada sale at $259 (after some voucher) + seller lets me self pick up the next day, no need wait that long.

Since talking about Arctis 7P, I only just realised the Airweave ear cushions aren't exactly fully fabric material. It has some leatherette in the inner lining. Too bad I don't have a picture with me right now. Just a heads up in case someone is considering buying it or concerned about peeling.

Are the current gen fabric ear cushions of various brands around the same build (90% fabric + 10% leatherette)?


the razer blackshark v2 pro wireless headset is similar. fabric ear cushions and the inner part is leatherette. but its quite deep in of the inner part, not the exposed inner part.
 

stone1978

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
73
Can be free delivery if using Amazon Prime (can just use the 30-day-trial for it if don't have). I felt safer buying with local warranty, so went for recent Lazada sale at $259 (after some voucher) + seller lets me self pick up the next day, no need wait that long.

Since talking about Arctis 7P, I only just realised the Airweave ear cushions aren't exactly fully fabric material. It has some leatherette in the inner lining. Too bad I don't have a picture with me right now. Just a heads up in case someone is considering buying it or concerned about peeling.

Are the current gen fabric ear cushions of various brands around the same build (90% fabric + 10% leatherette)?

My Razer Nari ultimate also same cushion pattern as 7p both have Inner leatherette that are meant to cut off some noise from going in. But seriously it doesn't do much also IMO...
 

Clarence80

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
2,810
Reaction score
4
Guys, managed to get my Digital set from shopitree yesterday..

So I have also graduated...

For my courts digital May 4:
It is currently being reserved by rEe_tAn of course at RSP and "Cut Box" :s13:



Will still keep a lookout here, if anyone still need heads on availability then let me know...


PS: our @amuroraysg bro also has a disc set from BD eta May..

So perhaps we can consolidate


MR LOH!
 
Last edited:

HiHelloBye

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
447
Guys, managed to get my Digital set from shopitree yesterday..

So I have also graduated...

For my courts digital May 4:
It is currently being reserved by rEe_tAn of course at RSP and "Cut Box" :s13:



Will still keep a lookout here, if anyone still need heads on availability then let me know...


PS: our @amuroraysg bro also has a disc set from BD eta May..

So perhaps we can consolidate


MR LOH!

when did you pre-order at Shopitree?
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
Guys, managed to get my Digital set from shopitree yesterday..

So I have also graduated...

For my courts digital May 4:
It is currently being reserved by rEe_tAn of course at RSP and "Cut Box" :s13:



Will still keep a lookout here, if anyone still need heads on availability then let me know...


PS: our @amuroraysg bro also has a disc set from BD eta May..

So perhaps we can consolidate


MR LOH!

That’s sudden…. Damn… still waiting….!
 

kruzeryo

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
50
Guys, managed to get my Digital set from shopitree yesterday..

So I have also graduated...

For my courts digital May 4:
It is currently being reserved by rEe_tAn of course at RSP and "Cut Box" :s13:



Will still keep a lookout here, if anyone still need heads on availability then let me know...


PS: our @amuroraysg bro also has a disc set from BD eta May..


So perhaps we can consolidate


MR LOH!

If anyone letting go of their Disc Version in April or May, please let me know. I'm keen.
 

bluechocobo

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
90
Reaction score
5
Hi

I'm checking is there any good place to pre order PS5?
somehow checking some game store they said probably will ready end of June.
 

kenneth_88

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2015
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Hi

I'm checking is there any good place to pre order PS5?
somehow checking some game store they said probably will ready end of June.
If those game store only require you to provide your name only, just put your name in their waiting list first.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top