[Official] Playstation 5

Deathshadow

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
493
Reaction score
287
I hope they come up with dark coloured/black/grey DS soon. Console white nvm cos not going to sweat on it also. But white DS is the issue.
You're right, white DS is the problem. I prefer & will always buy black controller if given a choice. Too bad its not available at launch. Before DualSense, the last non-black controller I ever used is PS1 back in the 90s haha

As for PS2, PS3 & PS4 controllers, there's no discoloration at all even though I have excessive sweaty palm. Black controller is much better.
 

stone1978

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
73
My DualSense controller already has discoloration on both sides, after only 3+ months of usage since Nov. Build quality is good, but isn't great. I also wipe & clean it at the end of every gaming session, but discoloration issue still happen.

I have very severe sweaty palms (Probably much worse than yours). After few minutes of playing, I always have to stop awhile & wash. Do this repeatedly over & over again. Very inconvenient as its disrupting but no choice.

That's why I only play single player games, since I can paused the action anytime. Can't do that in online multiplayer games :s13::s13:

2YuI8ok.jpg

4m71tMB.jpg

One of my dual sense controller L2 and R2 now spring loose after playing a few rounds of Astro.
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
To enjoy PS5, I bought:
1) PS5 😂
2) LG OLED CX TV + sound system
3) ASUS AX3000 TUF Router
4) An extra dual sense controller
5) Dualsense charger original
6) Steelseries Arctis 7P
7) A white headphone stand from TB (to match the whole theme)
8) A transparent hardcover for the PS5 unit for protection (not doing skin, I like the originality)
9) Antiseptic wipes (don’t think I can play with gloves... 😅)
10) Lots of potato chips and coke (which explains why I can’t use gloves 😅)

Gloves? Okay not going to lie but that did cross my mind before. But cannot enjoy the feel of the actual DualSense leh. Why not get the rubber sheath for it? I just regularly wipe my controller after use as I have sweaty palms. The White probably won't discolour that fast, it seems to be of higher quality plastic (well it's $99.90!)

To enjoy PS5, I bought:
1) Samsung Q80T
2) SteelSeries Arctis 7P

Thinking of getting a Headphone stand, 2nd DualSense, Charging Station, see how. I read can still use back DS4 for PS4 games on PS5. Anyone tried?
 
Last edited:

zepplin25

Junior Member
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
To enjoy PS5, I bought:
1) PS5 😂
2) LG OLED CX TV + sound system
3) ASUS AX3000 TUF Router
4) An extra dual sense controller
5) Dualsense charger original
6) Steelseries Arctis 7P
7) A white headphone stand from TB (to match the whole theme)
8) A transparent hardcover for the PS5 unit for protection (not doing skin, I like the originality)
9) Antiseptic wipes (don’t think I can play with gloves... 😅)
10) Lots of potato chips and coke (which explains why I can’t use gloves 😅)
what kinda sound system are u using, i am looking for one and not sure which one to buy, currently thinking between YAS209 or JBL deep bass 2.1
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
271
To enjoy PS5, I bought:
8) A transparent hardcover for the PS5 unit for protection (not doing skin, I like the originality)

I assume it's an acrylic cuboidal box, then can showcase like an exhibit when people visit or not playing. I have one such box for 1 of my consoles - LEGO NES Console. Haha.
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,216
Reaction score
658
QUESTION: notice yakuza 7 has ps4 and ps5 version.
if i buy ps4 version will it automatically become ps5 version when i play on ps5?

there some price diff in the psn store.. so wonder if works the same..
 

kenneth_88

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2015
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
QUESTION: notice yakuza 7 has ps4 and ps5 version.
if i buy ps4 version will it automatically become ps5 version when i play on ps5?

there some price diff in the psn store.. so wonder if works the same..
Different price is because of the edition.

If you see PS4 and PS5 in the edition (S$74.90), you get both console version.
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,216
Reaction score
658
Different price is because of the edition.

If you see PS4 and PS5 in the edition (S$74.90), you get both console version.

If i get this version does it scale down to work with ps4 and we not getting full potential there is a ver that is only for ps5 for 79.90

then there is a 40 dollar one for ps4.. i luan..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top