[Official] Playstation 5

numzkull

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2000
Messages
699
Reaction score
56
OMG! I finally managed to get one disc version from Sony. Missed the previous drops and today’s 11am drop due to work.

Lucky me Sony had another drop while I was checking the site to try my luck.
 

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
32,669
Reaction score
358
yeah finally snagged one. but not sure why it kept rejecting my dbs cc. had to switch to another cc for payment.
 

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
Thank you guys manage to use back a tab I kept and I tried refreshing and saw got stock and ordered!

Thank you ppl

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top