galliano
Master Member
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2001
- Messages
- 4,336
- Reaction score
- 121
I just got the minigame
OMG Amuroraysg I'm laughing read ur post
The management game is damm fun .. and rewarding. Can easily earn so much $$$ once you get the hang of it.

I just got the minigame
OMG Amuroraysg I'm laughing read ur post
Have to install all the updates first. Then u can install the campaign.Tried to play cold war. Cant even install campaign?? Says error. Deleted it all after downloading an update file over 100gb that took so long! Dunno wats wrong
No harm bring it down sony since its under warrantyHmm, anyone faced any issues with the dualsense? My R2 suddenly became very loose and it triggers with the slightest touch. Anyone encountered this and got it fixed?
I am on the top 10.. earning closed to 1M per meeting.. every time go and say Sorry.. lol..The management game is damm fun .. and rewarding. Can easily earn so much $$$ once you get the hang of it.
It Takes Two looks good.Any game to recommend for couples? I think we'd enjoy those choose based game like Detroit Become Human.
Also enjoy overcooked but may end up fighting and this game needs to buy 2 more dualsense $$ to play 4 people
I thought you may want to check out:Any game to recommend for couples? I think we'd enjoy those choose based game like Detroit Become Human.
Also enjoy overcooked but may end up fighting and this game needs to buy 2 more dualsense $$ to play 4 people
Until DawnAny game to recommend for couples? I think we'd enjoy those choose based game like Detroit Become Human.
Also enjoy overcooked but may end up fighting and this game needs to buy 2 more dualsense $$ to play 4 people
Any game to recommend for couples? I think we'd enjoy those choose based game like Detroit Become Human.
Also enjoy overcooked but may end up fighting and this game needs to buy 2 more dualsense $$ to play 4 people
It Takes Two looks good.
Is the game tough? Cause Overcook is kinda tough at times.2nd to this, been playing it with my wife and having a blast with it.

Cannot. Tried. Install finish then had to download a massive 100gb update file. Then when finally done i launch game it shows campaign is locked. So i click install and it says error then have to dismiss it.Have to install all the updates first. Then u can install the campaign.![]()
Lol growing up to be Director or CEoSackboy delivered..Later when son home then try..
He dont play console yet but he like to watch and give instructions..![]()