[Official] Playstation 5

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TV will cause eye fatigue if using as pc monitor especially when using productivity apps..

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like this LG CX series is best suited for PS5

any small monitors to recommend to take advantage of all the technological advancements of the PS5?

noinimod

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TV will cause eye fatigue if using as pc monitor especially when using productivity apps..
It's more a function of the gigantic white space and the resulting glare with a large screen TV, than it is about the inherent TV tech compared to monitor tech.

That's why dark mode on a TV as monitor, is almost compulsory. No other way to use it comfortably for extended periods. But of course excel and word productivity apps.. dark mode is out of the question, and for that monitor still works better

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Reaction score
seems like this LG CX series is best suited for PS5

any small monitors to recommend to take advantage of all the technological advancements of the PS5?
I think monitor is easier to find compare to tv.. if you need HDR and high refresh rate at 4K

awesome2000

Reaction score
anyone has 3d pulse headset? is it rare also like the ps5? :(
I have seen in many stores, they should not be as rare as the Dual Charging Station, also thought to buy but I realise I prefer to hear from 5.1 big speakers and can hear door bells or wife calling me lol.. Don't want any trouble with the wife.

bluechocobo

Reaction score
just want to try their 3d sound looks interesting. but somehow checking in some store it's sold out already..
and like checking in carousel the price is higher..

bluechocobo

Reaction score
I have seen in many stores, they should not be as rare as the Dual Charging Station, also thought to buy but I realise I prefer to hear from 5.1 big speakers and can hear door bells or wife calling me lol.. Don't want any trouble with the wife.
hahaha I live alone so it will be good for me :
Heard the review so so only, can explore other 3rd party headset instead since PS5 3d audio is not limited to its official one.
can you recommend me the 3rd party that has the 3d audio also?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Same but only on 5.0 since sonos beam with 2 sonos one, opt out of sub since the boom currently is good enough. and since i wear specs, somehow over ear will cause some miscomfort after sometime..

bluechocobo

Reaction score
Youtube reviewers recommended the Arctic 7P SteelSeries, recently got notification from Qisahn promoting that it is in stock.
ok noted will try to see the review.. actually I see the 3d pulse is cheaper that's why I want that.. but ya let me check the review again. thank you!

smeagoly

Reaction score
Got 7p from amazon at 201 before CNY. No warranty but so far so gd. Sound quality is indeed better than arctis 1 and it's definitely a better buy than arctis 1 if it's just $50 more.

Noticed that 7p is now selling on amazon sg or qisahn at 299. At double the price, I think arctis 1 can also do a decent job. I still use arctis 1 for pc games or zoom calls

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I've bought the 3D pulse Sony headset.
What i like is the connectivity.
Can direct connect using the 3.5mm jack to controller or wireless, got a wireless dongle.
Connection takes 3 secs only.

Pros of the headset
Good sound and surround 3D.
Good for music as well and bass is good.
Can see the battery life and ps5 controller life simultaneously.
On the headset left ear cups, alot of buttons so easy access like mute, adjust the sound, the volume, etc
Value for money at $149 compared to rivals.
Quite comfy for me, my ears are fully covered up.
The mic quality is good as claimed by my online gaming friends, loud and clear and no background noise as the headset has the background cancellation thingy.

Cons,
Too many buttons on left ear cup, always click wrong button.
Ear cup material made of PU leather, most likely will peel in the future.
Head band is not adjustable but it was claimed to be universal fit.
White color, was hoping to be fully black.
Stocks are hard to find, luckily managed to get 1 at COURTS online store.

Hopefully this helps.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.