popeyes
Senior Member
- Joined
- May 12, 2013
- Messages
- 1,902
- Reaction score
- 153
Now the price is ard 1999 for 48 n 55"still waiting for price drop on the CX as it's not a "must have" on my list now.

Now the price is ard 1999 for 48 n 55"still waiting for price drop on the CX as it's not a "must have" on my list now.
It's more a function of the gigantic white space and the resulting glare with a large screen TV, than it is about the inherent TV tech compared to monitor tech.TV will cause eye fatigue if using as pc monitor especially when using productivity apps..
local warranty ???Now the price is ard 1999 for 48 n 55"
Yes, from major stores.local warranty ???
I think monitor is easier to find compare to tv.. if you need HDR and high refresh rate at 4Kseems like this LG CX series is best suited for PS5
any small monitors to recommend to take advantage of all the technological advancements of the PS5?
I have seen in many stores, they should not be as rare as the Dual Charging Station, also thought to buy but I realise I prefer to hear from 5.1 big speakers and can hear door bells or wife calling me lol.. Don't want any trouble with the wife.anyone has 3d pulse headset? is it rare also like the ps5?![]()
anyone has 3d pulse headset? is it rare also like the ps5?![]()
hahaha I live alone so it will be good for me :I have seen in many stores, they should not be as rare as the Dual Charging Station, also thought to buy but I realise I prefer to hear from 5.1 big speakers and can hear door bells or wife calling me lol.. Don't want any trouble with the wife.
can you recommend me the 3rd party that has the 3d audio also?Heard the review so so only, can explore other 3rd party headset instead since PS5 3d audio is not limited to its official one.
I have seen in many stores, they should not be as rare as the Dual Charging Station, also thought to buy but I realise I prefer to hear from 5.1 big speakers and can hear door bells or wife calling me lol.. Don't want any trouble with the wife.
Youtube reviewers recommended the Arctic 7P SteelSeries, recently got notification from Qisahn promoting that it is in stock.hahaha I live alone so it will be good for me :
can you recommend me the 3rd party that has the 3d audio also?
ok noted will try to see the review.. actually I see the 3d pulse is cheaper that's why I want that.. but ya let me check the review again. thank you!Youtube reviewers recommended the Arctic 7P SteelSeries, recently got notification from Qisahn promoting that it is in stock.
Ya lo agree.ok noted will try to see the review.. actually I see the 3d pulse is cheaper that's why I want that.. but ya let me check the review again. thank you!
bought the 7P from lazada for $225.75 last weekYa lo agree.
PS5 3D Pulse - 149
SteelSeries 7P - 299
Wife scolding - 2999