[Official] Playstation 5

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kinda sad i see graphic cards now still so damn ex... even entry level rtx 3060 already got 1k...

Compare to a 4k capable ps5 at only $729.
Still very hard to drive games at 4K for most games. Yes graphic card prices are crazy, digital version 599 more worth for me. I rather buy 2x ps5 rather than inflated rtx 3060

back in Dec I got my ryzen 5600x + rtx 3070 + 1 tb nvme setup for like 2.1k.

then my Intel i5 10600k + rtx 3070 + 1tb nvme like for 2k.

now the processor and MB prices like close to 1k, while graphics card costs like 2k. Crazy times.

hyperfuse

Master Member
Reaction score
Still very hard to drive games at 4K for most games. Yes graphic card prices are crazy, digital version 599 more worth for me. I rather buy 2x ps5 rather than inflated rtx 3060

back in Dec I got my ryzen 5600x + rtx 3070 + 1 tb nvme setup for like 2.1k.

then my Intel i5 10600k + rtx 3070 + 1tb nvme like for 2k.

now the processor and MB prices like close to 1k, while graphics card costs like 2k. Crazy times.
i am still currently using gtx1080ti as it still works perfectly fine for me. i checked resale value for gtx1080ti...seems like can sell about 850 to 1k. not bad.

but of course i wouldnt sell. if i sell liao means.....i have to buy a new card at stupid prices.

burpmuch

Reaction score
Hi first timer playstation owner here. Where's the best place to buy CD ver for ps games? Preferably on the green line thanks:)

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am still currently using gtx1080ti as it still works perfectly fine for me. i checked resale value for gtx1080ti...seems like can sell about 850 to 1k. not bad.

but of course i wouldnt sell. if i sell liao means.....i have to buy a new card at stupid prices.
Ya the inflation is crazy. Shortage of Semi conductors is serious.

orangbulu

Reaction score
Has anyone played FFVII Intermission episode (Yuffie DLC) already? Is it worth the $25?

I have completed normal mode, working on hard mode now. Assuming you complete all the quests and side content, its probably 7 hours for normal and another 7 hours for Hard + VR challenges.

If you loved the base game, you would love this even more and its worth the 20 USD IMO. If you felt that the base game was so so, then it wont be worth it as it is too short.

BassDude

Reaction score
Is the Arctis 7P worth it?
I didn't try Arctis 7P. But I love my Arctis Pro Wireless. Enhanced my gameplay on returnal with the 3D sound. Can tell where the mobs are by the sound. And also Arctis Pro comes with 2 replaceable batteries. So I can literally use it round the clock. One charging and one in use.

Modd-36

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Has anyone replaced your ps5 controller? Seems like the trigger keys gets soft very quick. My L2 button is sinking when I rest my finger on it. :(

Reaction score
sian how to buy the ff7 yuffie dlc sia? i have bought ff7 digital copy but when i tried to buy yuffie dlc encountered the Not available for purchase :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.