[Official] Playstation 5

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this time lasted quite long. 3 mins?

hope those who camped got it.

Daron_Ooi

Reaction score
Guys, just to check this TV from Prism+ E43, can play PS5 at 4k@60hz ?

https:// prismplus.sg/products/prism-e43

Leonard_Ong

Reaction score
I am giving up and going for 3rd party. Any good one that feature fast charging and charge with the same orientation as the Sony one? Does the Sony original dock charges two at the same time or one by one?

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am giving up and going for 3rd party. Any good one that feature fast charging and charge with the same orientation as the Sony one? Does the Sony original dock charges two at the same time or one by one?

I would suggest you wait for month end where usually ps5 stocks arrive together with accessories (unless they change their timeline). The quality on the Sony dock charger is definitely better than most 3rd party. I usually buy original dock charger for the different generation of PlayStation due to this.

The charging mode can charge either single or double controllers - no restrictions.

Also this is not a must have day 1 accessories that without it you are not able to charge your controllers.

Food for thoughts

haojie91

Reaction score

i went with the dobe one. same orientation as original but charges via the ps5 usb ports instead of ac adapter. got it under 20 bucks

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Question:
Trying to join party (w PS4 friends) on COD Cold War. There’s always error. Not sure why. I’ve tried disabling/enabling cross-play, but in vain.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.