[Official] Playstation 5

bubblesz

Jedi Youngling
Reaction score
O sorry it's pkaaaa.
Hmm I will be skipping him
1. His last review was 11month ago.
2. He just changed his carousell name again if you try searching now, no more pkaaaa
3. He kept insisting on $150 deposit
4. Even tho his feedback are positive. Hes account gives me the vibe that the original has sold the carousell account to some scammer group
5. This guy is shady af. Confirm go cantonment drink coffee

sold-carou.jpg

ninjayeong

Reaction score
Hmm I will be skipping him
1. His last review was 11month ago.
2. He just changed his carousell name again if you try searching now, no more pkaaaa
3. He kept insisting on $150 deposit
4. Even tho his feedback are positive. Hes account gives me the vibe that the original has sold the carousell account to some scammer group
5. This guy is shady af. Confirm go cantonment drink coffee

sold-carou.jpg
Yea bro. Another guy was also selling at the same price a few days ago. Damn shady

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
@pkaaa is that carousel user.
Can see for yourself lol. I saw one similar post a few days ago, selling the ps5 disc version, with 2 controllers and a charging dork for $800. So I asked to deal ASAP. He said he can deliver to to doorstep anytime, even at night 11pm lol. Felt something was off and I eventually called off the deal once that person asked for a deposit of $150. The profile I've sent here is the 2nd guy ive seen in less than a week selling at a similar price and have a similar "work procedure", this fella also can deliver anytime and anywhere, 2 controllers too and require deposit of similar amounts. Think is a group scam or smth
Do not paynow over the deposit 💸 $150, watch for signs of scammers! Deliver anytime? The moment get your $150, they will fly by night and disappear! Delivery empty words nothing so you want anytime also can say only nia

Skillzunited

Reaction score
Guys can anyone help me with what to look out for when buying from a scalper. For example, during meet-ups, what should I look for to see if the box has been tampered with. I also heard that some scalpers sell banned PS5 consoles, is there a way to check this before I make the purchase. Anything else to be aware of. Thanks

algerr

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys can anyone help me with what to look out for when buying from a scalper. For example, during meet-ups, what should I look for to see if the box has been tampered with. I also heard that some scalpers sell banned PS5 consoles, is there a way to check this before I make the purchase. Anything else to be aware of. Thanks

Imho, if u not in hurry to purchase, buy from Sony store or legit shops..

not worth taking the risk to buy from scalper and at higher price.

but if u are still going ahead.. good luck to you.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I don’t know how those scapulars use program code to auto checkout very rapidly, the moment stock comes in even if lucky to add to cart before webpage refreshes sold out, the payment part will not go thu by the time we enter credit card 💳 info sold out already!

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
seriously Sony’s suppliers should just focus on PS5 and temporarily cease production of other items, maybe global effort will be able to increase production to 10 million units per month? still we have over 100 million PS4 owners waiting to transit to the next gen LOL will still need to wait 10 months even at ideal wartime 10 million units per month production 😭

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seriously Sony’s suppliers should just focus on PS5 and temporarily cease production of other items, maybe global effort will be able to increase production to 10 million units per month? still we have over 100 million PS4 owners waiting to transit to the next gen LOL will still need to wait 10 months even at ideal wartime 10 million units per month production 😭
:s22::s22::s22:

Dunno you joking or serious.

alexneoh

Reaction score
Not that easy as 1+1=2 :)
Parts and chips supply are big concern to ramp the production.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Started Lost Judgement last night on the PS5. 2 "video" settings, but i stuck w "Standard' since the 60FPS was much more comfortable. And the game does look good already.

One question: Although i bought the physical disc, I notice i had to download 48Gb of data onto HDD. Why? It seems the disc is not used.

docomospur

Reaction score
Started Lost Judgement last night on the PS5. 2 "video" settings, but i stuck w "Standard' since the 60FPS was much more comfortable. And the game does look good already.

One question: Although i bought the physical disc, I notice i had to download 48Gb of data onto HDD. Why? It seems the disc is not used.

I think the disc these days is more just a key than anything. The game data is installed in the SSD for faster reading. I don't think you save much space on the SSD just because you use the disc.

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the disc these days is more just a key than anything. The game data is installed in the SSD for faster reading. I don't think you save much space on the SSD just because you use the disc.

Disc = Lock.
if u buy PSN = $80
Buy Disc = $80
Disc play finish can sell.

PSN cannot sell.

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Nowadays mostly don't use disc anymore, read speed is too slow.

Just to save the download time, plus it's like a 'key' to allow you to play. But the 'key' can be sold again to other people, the benefit of physical over digital.

If only Sony allows reselling of digital.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score

Yea. But unfortunately the disc still has to be inside the drive when the game is played.
Pretty sure the game no longer access the disc during in-game. The load times are practically non-existence. And by now, i seem to know Yokohama, Ijincho like the back of my hand liao. Hahahaha.. really wish i can go visit physically.

Btw, the game is amazing. I really do enjoy the Yakuza series. And I'm actually missing the turn-based combat system and the characters from Like a Dragon.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It’s time to go digital, no need to keep the disk and play different game has to remove and insert the disk so troublesome once go digital will not turn back! by the way what’s with the interest to “sell” the disk after finishing the game? it’s like AC Valhalla $165 for 90 hours gameplay and that’s like less than a dollar an hour lol 😆

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.