MrSinkie95

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Singapore-REIT-Fundamental-Analysis-and-Comparison-Table-1-Nov-2015.png

winguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi experts.
Would like to ask, which are the reits which are more resilient? Resilient in terms of income resilience as well as share price resilience. From what I have observed in a short period of time (not in any order),

- more resilient ones
Parkway life reit
Keppel DC reit
Mapletree Industrial Trust

- still ok
CMT
FCT
(used to have first reit but not anymore)

any experts can weigh in? thanks.

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi experts.
Would like to ask, which are the reits which are more resilient? Resilient in terms of income resilience as well as share price resilience. From what I have observed in a short period of time (not in any order),

- more resilient ones
Parkway life reit
Keppel DC reit

- still ok
CMT
FCT

resilient doesnt mean good to buy

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
reits where got resilient. Want resilient and regular income, go and buy Frasers bond instead of their REIT.

tiny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most of the final 4th quarter dividends are in or coming in based on SGX corporate actions. I already counting the annualised yield for my vested REITS. Yield looking good for 2015. :D

Tornesoul

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi experts.

- more resilient ones
Parkway life reit
Keppel DC reit

- still ok
CMT
FCT

u can roughly base on the type of reit. but take note of other factors like location of reit etc

retail, healthcare, commercial, industrial, hospitality

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
Most of the final 4th quarter dividends are in or coming in based on SGX corporate actions. I already counting the annualised yield for my vested REITS. Yield looking good for 2015. :D

yield is good but my portfolio value is still down by 7-8% sigh... don't know need to average down until when...

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi experts.

- more resilient ones
Parkway life reit
Keppel DC reit

- still ok
CMT
FCT

I'm no expert, most importantly also not heavy weight. If you are looking for resilient reits, just go for healthcare, it's as resilient as you can get. ;)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.