[Official] SingTel SIM Only Plans

cheng1

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Messages
149
Reaction score
3
Enhanced XS Plan; but I googled… seem like can’t port to Gomo $6 promotion as this is not applicable for SingTel customer as its consider internal transfer
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,493
Reaction score
12,374
Enhanced XS Plan; but I googled… seem like can’t port to Gomo $6 promotion as this is not applicable for SingTel customer as its consider internal transfer

No mention of such limitations from Gomo website. Just go ahead to see if they will reject or not.
https://www.gomo.sg/plan-detail/53

FYI, there is an option to choose Gomo later if you want to port back into SingTel S$12 senior plan. Not possible to choose Singtel or Singtel hi! for port-in.
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/eform/sg60-simonly-seniors#carousel1
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,842
Reaction score
2,778
wow, first time in donkey years I received an SMS from SingTel giving a CIS 'Exclusive':
- SIM only Lite (I think they meant Enhanced Lite)
- $19.25/mth (UP: $35)
-300GB 5G+ data
- 10GB M'sia roaming
- Caller ID

worth it?
 

miragez

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
70
wow, first time in donkey years I received an SMS from SingTel giving a CIS 'Exclusive':
- SIM only Lite (I think they meant Enhanced Lite)
- $19.25/mth (UP: $35)
-300GB 5G+ data
- 10GB M'sia roaming
- Caller ID

worth it?
Woah you pay so much for what package in this plan? Be it x2 speed lane... you still will be under the mercy of peak hours. ZYM, VIVIFI, Singtel Hi all the plans looks better.
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,618
Reaction score
4,210
wow, first time in donkey years I received an SMS from SingTel giving a CIS 'Exclusive':
- SIM only Lite (I think they meant Enhanced Lite)
- $19.25/mth (UP: $35)
-300GB 5G+ data
- 10GB M'sia roaming
- Caller ID

worth it?
Received this horrendous attempt to overcharge for the "Singtel" branding. :o
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,493
Reaction score
12,374
wow, first time in donkey years I received an SMS from SingTel giving a CIS 'Exclusive':
- SIM only Lite (I think they meant Enhanced Lite)
- $19.25/mth (UP: $35)
-300GB 5G+ data
- 10GB M'sia roaming
- Caller ID

worth it?

If you want to stay with SingTel, this one can be considered, with "5G+ Enhanced" designation. But I doubt it is any better than Singtel S$15.28 plan (only 5G+, not "5G+ Enhanced") in practice. I would not consider it myself.

I got the S$15.28 line recontract done. If the recontract was rejected, I would rather port out to other 5G plans like StarHub Prepaid S$15 plan or M1 Maxx S$12 5G plan.

Some reports show that SingTel "5G+ Priority" plans are indeed a bit better, but they are more expensive. Some users think they are worth it as you can share the benefits with the second line, and they may have some phone subsidies.

Priority Plus
1 additional mobile line that shares your plan’s local data, talktime, SMS

Priority Ultra
1 additional mobile line that shares your plan’s local data, talktime, SMS and Worldwide Roaming (up to 18GB)
 
Last edited:

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,493
Reaction score
12,374
SingTel claims they have shut down 5G NSA network on 30 June 2026. But there is a different report from @Fellowes on 7 July 2026.

@xiaofan Interestingly SingTel turn on 5G NSA at my house area since yesterday so now is either 5G NSA (3-4 bar) and switch between 5G NSA and 5G SA (1-2 bar) with is based on iPhone.

Previously keep dropping to 4G (4 bar) due to low 5G SA reception with zero 5G NSA. I can definitely say SingTel 5G SA still having issue, coverage signal output not strong enough.

That is interesting to know.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/co...g-roll-out-telcos-achieve-nationwide-coverage

M1 and StarHub have already achieved full 5G-SA transition.

StarHub said it dropped its 5G-NSA network on May 31; M1 said all its 5G sites were now operating on SA.

M1 added that it is also supporting the mobile virtual network operators using its infrastructure: Circles.Life already leverages M1’s 5G-SA, and MyRepublic is still using the 4G one.

M1 shares 5G infrastructure with StarHub through Antina, their network-sharing joint venture, in an arrangement that gives both operators access to shared 5G-SA capacity even as they compete for retail customers.

Responding to media queries, Singtel clarified that its 5G NSA was retired on Jun 30. (*See clarification note)

* Clarification note: An earlier version of the story noted that Singtel did not provide a date for retiring its NSA service. Singtel subsequently clarified that its NSA was retired on Jun 30.
 

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
19,483
Reaction score
6,814
Woah you pay so much for what package in this plan? Be it x2 speed lane... you still will be under the mercy of peak hours. ZYM, VIVIFI, Singtel Hi all the plans looks better.
IMHO.
In my testing in a non-crowded area, x4 offers higher speed. In terms of stability, Singtel-SO and Zym, I would say is on par. Singtel Hi is more "problematic" when I try to use it as second PSIM.
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,493
Reaction score
12,374
Woah you pay so much for what package in this plan? Be it x2 speed lane... you still will be under the mercy of peak hours. ZYM, VIVIFI, Singtel Hi all the plans looks better.

Peak hours may have different performances between Singtel 5G+ priority plans and other plans. But Singtel 5G+ Priority plans are pretty expensive.

I am seeing some differences between Zym and Singtel SIM Only S$15.28 plan, not major as I have ported out of Zym to Singtel hi! PostPaid. From the reports in this forum and my own testing, I tend to believe SingTel S$15.28 plan will be a bit better than Zym 5G plans (including 4G plan with free 5G trial) and Singtel hi! 5G plans at peak time and underground MRT stations.

In the end, it depends on one's budget and preferences.

For example, my wife and I use SingTel S$15.28 plan as the main line. We have shared eight S$8 line and Singtel hi! S$13 line for roaming needs.

Then others may like to use other cheaper plans as the main line, like Zym, Singtel hi! postpaid or eight.

Yet others want to use more expensive SIM Only plans or 24 months contract plans with Device.
 

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2001
Messages
9,025
Reaction score
695
If you want to stay with SingTel, this one can be considered, with "5G+ Enhanced" designation. But I doubt it is any better than Singtel S$15.28 plan (only 5G+, not "5G+ Enhanced") in practice. I would not consider it myself.

I got the S$15.28 line recontract done. If the recontract was rejected, I would rather port out to other 5G plans like StarHub Prepaid S$15 plan or M1 Maxx S$12 5G plan.

Some reports show that SingTel "5G+ Priority" plans are indeed a bit better, but they are more expensive. Some users think they are worth it as you can share the benefits with the second line, and they may have some phone subsidies.

Priority Plus
1 additional mobile line that shares your plan’s local data, talktime, SMS

Priority Ultra
1 additional mobile line that shares your plan’s local data, talktime, SMS and Worldwide Roaming (up to 18GB)
The StarHub Prepaid S$15 plan can port out later?

My 15.28 contract ending next month, if no improvement to the connectivity, I am going port out, don't want to lose my number if I going to port if better plans are available in future. Thanks in advance.
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,493
Reaction score
12,374
The StarHub Prepaid S$15 plan can port out later?

My 15.28 contract ending next month, if no improvement to the connectivity, I am going port out, don't want to lose my number if I going to port if better plans are available in future. Thanks in advance.

New StarHub Prepaid plans belong to PostPaid as per IMDA classification. So you can easily port out.

I am still happy with my Singtel S$15.28 plan though. Just did the recontract for another 12 months (previous contract would expire on 13 August 2026). It is still the best for my local usages among the plans I have rested (between S$3 to S$15.18 per month, 4G and 5G plans) -- and I tested many plans across all mobile networks.

It is good to have two lines from two different networks though. So I have three lines with me now (two Poco X7 Pro phones).
1) Singtel S$15.28 main line
2) StarHub Prepaid S 5G legacy plan
3) M1 Maxx base plan (not really used)

My wife needs to travel more often to China this year. She is in China now and she has four lines with her (iPhone 14 and Poco X6 Pro).
1) Singtel S$15.28 main line, roaming data off.
2) Singtel hi! S$13 5G plan (main roaming data provider), eSIM
3) eight S$8 4G plan (free roaming voice)
4) Newly signed-up China Unicom local number
 
Last edited:

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
66,745
Reaction score
6,189
Singtel sent me this new SIM Only plan offer at $21/mth
https://www.singtel.com/personal/pr...form/mobile-eform?campaignId=CS_SO_LITE_SMS_5

Singtel 5G+ Enhanced SIM Only Lite Plan at $21/mth (12-month contract)
- Enhanced Network Lane: 2X Speed
- 300GB local data
- 10GB Malaysia Roaming
- 400 mins Talktime & 400 SMS
- 12 mths Caller ID
- 3 months of Burpple Beyond; Straits Times; Calm Premium
- 3 months of McAfee Mobile Security
 

mister38

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2002
Messages
14,982
Reaction score
571
anyone jump ship from Singtel sop S$15.28 to Singtel Hi?

my Singtel S$15.28 12 months contract end soon, thinking of switching to Singtel hi

@xiaofan since u have them both do u feel any difference between the two?

any comments on this

also do I need to port out to other telecom before port in to Singtel hi ?

ty :)
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,493
Reaction score
12,374
anyone jump ship from Singtel sop S$15.28 to Singtel Hi?

my Singtel S$15.28 12 months contract end soon, thinking of switching to Singtel hi

@xiaofan since u have them both do u feel any difference between the two?

any comments on this

also do I need to port out to other telecom before port in to Singtel hi ?

ty :)

My wife was using the Singtel hi! line for her two recent China trips and she likes the SingTel hi! S$13 line for China roaming.

She just came back from China and she has not used the SingTel hi! line for local usage. She is using SingTel S$15.28 line as the main line for local usage, same as I.

I have not used the line myself so I have not compared them.

I can see some differences between my S$15.28 lime and Zym 4G line with 5G trial even though both got 5G SA connection.

I myself chose to recontract with SingTel S$15.28 line for another 12 months. So far none of the other plans (from S$8 to S$13) can match the Singtel S$15.28 line for local usages based on my testing. And I tested different plans across all 4 MNOs and quite a few MVNOs across Singtel/M1/Starhub network.

I believe Singtel hi! will be similar -- you can not expect it to be the same as the Singtel S$15.28 line. Whether the differences are important to you is a different story.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top