stupidog
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2005
- Messages
- 23,222
- Reaction score
- 10,191
ya i think they increased the local data from 150 to 250 ?No. Now for the same price u get better deal with more local n Malaysia roaming data.

ya i think they increased the local data from 150 to 250 ?No. Now for the same price u get better deal with more local n Malaysia roaming data.
Yes . My wife recontracted earlier so didn’t get the latest better data for local & Malaysia but is good enough for her.ya i think they increased the local data from 150 to 250 ?
No. Now for the same price u get better deal with more local n Malaysia roaming data.
ya i think they increased the local data from 150 to 250 ?
Good deal leh!Yes. Now become 250GB + 6GB Malaysia roaming data.
I didn’t even manage to get the 2GB from port-in.
They offer me only 150GB at $15.28. Which I think is still pretty good
yah heng that time they rejected my recontract for the 150gb lolGood deal leh!
Walao.. Every time only after I signed up then they upgrade their planYes. Now become 250GB + 6GB Malaysia roaming data.
I didn’t even manage to get the 2GB from port-in.
They offer me only 150GB at $15.28. Which I think is still pretty good
unfortunately the benefit for priority ultra (high tier) plan is mainly higher speed, aka their network slicingAnyway.. A bit more sharing on Priority Ultra..
Was testing around city area underground MRT lines..
Both Priority Ultra and my $15 lines went dead at the blind spot between City Hall and Dhoby Ghaut stretch.
It always dropped to 3G while 3G was still available until they shut down. Signal has simply been non existent on that stretch ever since.
So far I haven't encounter worthiness of the Priority Ultra plan..
What do you mean?lol. these days Singtel up-ing their game siol, power !![]()
I am pondering if I should recontract my Singtel sim-only plan or switch to Eight which is cheaper by almost 50% and has better data bundle.
May I seek advice for those currently with Singtel sim-only plan, what motivates you to stay with them or what made you make the switch to other telcos
so basically means not much difference between the priority and 15 bucks lines...Anyway.. A bit more sharing on Priority Ultra..
Was testing around city area underground MRT lines..
Both Priority Ultra and my $15 lines went dead at the blind spot between City Hall and Dhoby Ghaut stretch.
It always dropped to 3G while 3G was still available until they shut down. Signal has simply been non existent on that stretch ever since.
So far I haven't encounter worthiness of the Priority Ultra plan..
It's still a farce it seems.... selling speed but no coverage then what's the point??Anyway.. A bit more sharing on Priority Ultra..
Was testing around city area underground MRT lines..
Both Priority Ultra and my $15 lines went dead at the blind spot between City Hall and Dhoby Ghaut stretch.
It always dropped to 3G while 3G was still available until they shut down. Signal has simply been non existent on that stretch ever since.
So far I haven't encounter worthiness of the Priority Ultra plan..

"Nothing is impossible", and they've proven it.Kind of losing my patience with Singtel MNO... Is incredible how this MNO "feels" worse than even MVNOs.
Selling coverage but no speed.It's still a farce it seems.... selling speed but no coverage then what's the point??![]()