[Official] SingTel SIM Only Plans

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,156
Reaction score
3,190
Just port-in on Monday. Speed and latency are all over the place.

This is the 5G+ Core plan. Really wish the 5G+ Enhanced really do something actually useful.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,156
Reaction score
3,190
So now you have 2 Singtel 5G lines? Your existing $15 one + this new Core plan? You took up the no contract $40 or 12 mths $24/mth one?

What makes you switch?
No. I only have 1. CIS Core Plan.

What makes me switch? I have always wanted to be on Singtel network, but I couldn't previously because the signal was really bad and I saw significant battery drain.
 

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
23,222
Reaction score
10,191
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top