[Official] SingTel SIM Only Plans

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,330
Reaction score
6,592

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,543
Reaction score
12,380
This plan no more :(

Indeed, they have now the higher priced SIM Only Plus 45 5G plan. They throw in some free contens though like FREE CAST Lifestyle Plus pack and 6 mths of Disney+ Premium.

Note: existing Singtel SIM Only Plus plan users may also receive SMS offer for 6 mths of Disney+ Premium.

SIM Only Plus 45 at $36.68 monthly for 12 months
U.P. $45.85
Available on eSIM

209GB for 12 months
FREE 5G Access
UNLIMITED incoming Talktime
1,000 mins outgoing Talktime
1,000 SMS
FREE Caller ID
FREE CAST Lifestyle Plus pack
FREE 3 mths McAfee Triple Protect
$100 phone voucher
6 mths of Disney+ Premium
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,330
Reaction score
6,592
Sad... i was waiting to jump over when my contract ends at 12 sept.... :*(
 

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
35,380
Reaction score
402
Not a great way to start August.

Previously saw that they offer Spotify 12 mths contract @ $9.98/mth with free 3 months. So I signed up for it on their MySingtel app today upon expiry of my Spotify Premium subscription (my subscription always renews on the 1st of the month).

So after applying on their app > Manage addon, I was notified with SMS as such:
RnaPH0J.jpeg


So I called in 1688 and spent another 20 over minutes tolerating through their endless options and repeating verifications number pressing and got their CSO to manually sign me up for the deal. CSO told me I will be receiving service agreement and redemption link after the call.

After the call, I received my service agreement via email but no redemption link. Thinking they need more time to prepare the link so didn't think too much.

5byjJlJ.jpeg


After 4 hours wait, still didn't receive redemption link via email/SMS so called in 1688 again and spent another 10 mins going through the endless options and verifications again. 2nd CSO need to absorb the whole story again before I was issued a redemption link via SMS as such:

InjUeMO.jpeg

izsMfui.jpeg


So I thought the ordeal was over until this:

I clicked thru that link, entered my number and OTP and landed onto this.
qwAElMT.jpeg


Clicking 'Find Out More' leads to something I wanna vomit:

Their obsolete non working page

GJkK3fi.jpeg


I was so frustrated by this step and didn't want to go through their 1688 marathon again. So I went to MySingtel app to chat up a human agent as such:

Their glitch, super unstable chat system made me more blood boiling:

N8E5oLJ.jpeg

Either never get my images to upload at all using any network. I tried giga, WiFi etc.; or chat system went blank erratically that I have to keep repeating close and reopen app to resume chat.

ev54FU2.jpeg


In the end, NOTHING got solved and I still need to wait for their tech team to get back on this tmr. So I had to tolerate with my Spotify free account and getting today wasted of my Spotify contract.

Anyone looking to subscribe apps through Singtel billing please think THRICE ...
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,192
Reaction score
3,202
Not a great way to start August.

Previously saw that they offer Spotify 12 mths contract @ $9.98/mth with free 3 months. So I signed up for it on their MySingtel app today upon expiry of my Spotify Premium subscription (my subscription always renews on the 1st of the month).

So after applying on their app > Manage addon, I was notified with SMS as such:
RnaPH0J.jpeg


So I called in 1688 and spent another 20 over minutes tolerating through their endless options and repeating verifications number pressing and got their CSO to manually sign me up for the deal. CSO told me I will be receiving service agreement and redemption link after the call.

After the call, I received my service agreement via email but no redemption link. Thinking they need more time to prepare the link so didn't think too much.

5byjJlJ.jpeg


After 4 hours wait, still didn't receive redemption link via email/SMS so called in 1688 again and spent another 10 mins going through the endless options and verifications again. 2nd CSO need to absorb the whole story again before I was issued a redemption link via SMS as such:

InjUeMO.jpeg

izsMfui.jpeg


So I thought the ordeal was over until this:

I clicked thru that link, entered my number and OTP and landed onto this.
qwAElMT.jpeg


Clicking 'Find Out More' leads to something I wanna vomit:

Their obsolete non working page

GJkK3fi.jpeg


I was so frustrated by this step and didn't want to go through their 1688 marathon again. So I went to MySingtel app to chat up a human agent as such:

Their glitch, super unstable chat system made me more blood boiling:

N8E5oLJ.jpeg

Either never get my images to upload at all using any network. I tried giga, WiFi etc.; or chat system went blank erratically that I have to keep repeating close and reopen app to resume chat.

ev54FU2.jpeg


In the end, NOTHING got solved and I still need to wait for their tech team to get back on this tmr. So I had to tolerate with my Spotify free account and getting today wasted of my Spotify contract.

Anyone looking to subscribe apps through Singtel billing please think THRICE ...
Yeah, Singtel app is weird and buggy.
 

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
35,380
Reaction score
402
And so this morning I suddenly received another redemption SMS as such..

KKPCC0b.jpeg


After opening the same link, entering number and OTP, I can finally go through with the Singtel Music not signed up error page as such:

f5qWVlZ.jpeg


Just click and:
H5vShm7.jpeg


And then leads to Spotify account linking. Page auto detects my existing Spotify account based on same email address registration for both Singtel and Spotify accounts.

Xtqgd1F.jpeg


And finally linked up to my Spotify account and activated. :s22:

bKl75nc.jpeg


N6InxZQ.jpeg


On Spotify account subscription page, instead of usual stuff they will redirect to check with Singtel.

Yfe0HXJ.jpeg


So unsubscribe just do it from MySingtel app same as Disney+...

hVZUBTb.jpeg


But it doesn't shows any specific pricing so I have to check my Singtel billing every month.

The entire process seems easy and could have been done in 5 mins from sign up to activation if their app is working as intended otherwise.

Singtel seriously got lots to improve on their app stability, process streamlining. I really recommend Singtel app developers to take a good look at how giga is implementing their app experience. Really hell and heaven!
 

Tedicious

Master Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2019
Messages
4,640
Reaction score
2,176
And so this morning I suddenly received another redemption SMS as such..

KKPCC0b.jpeg


After opening the same link, entering number and OTP, I can finally go through with the Singtel Music not signed up error page as such:

f5qWVlZ.jpeg


Just click and:
H5vShm7.jpeg


And then leads to Spotify account linking. Page auto detects my existing Spotify account based on same email address registration for both Singtel and Spotify accounts.

Xtqgd1F.jpeg


And finally linked up to my Spotify account and activated. :s22:

bKl75nc.jpeg


N6InxZQ.jpeg


On Spotify account subscription page, instead of usual stuff they will redirect to check with Singtel.

Yfe0HXJ.jpeg


So unsubscribe just do it from MySingtel app same as Disney+...

hVZUBTb.jpeg


But it doesn't shows any specific pricing so I have to check my Singtel billing every month.

The entire process seems easy and could have been done in 5 mins from sign up to activation if their app is working as intended otherwise.

Singtel seriously got lots to improve on their app stability, process streamlining. I really recommend Singtel app developers to take a good look at how giga is implementing their app experience. Really hell and heaven!
Giga app good meh? UI Looks more messy for me
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,635
Reaction score
4,212
Not a great way to start August.

Previously saw that they offer Spotify 12 mths contract @ $9.98/mth with free 3 months. So I signed up for it on their MySingtel app today upon expiry of my Spotify Premium subscription (my subscription always renews on the 1st of the month).

So after applying on their app > Manage addon, I was notified with SMS as such:
RnaPH0J.jpeg


So I called in 1688 and spent another 20 over minutes tolerating through their endless options and repeating verifications number pressing and got their CSO to manually sign me up for the deal. CSO told me I will be receiving service agreement and redemption link after the call.

After the call, I received my service agreement via email but no redemption link. Thinking they need more time to prepare the link so didn't think too much.

5byjJlJ.jpeg


After 4 hours wait, still didn't receive redemption link via email/SMS so called in 1688 again and spent another 10 mins going through the endless options and verifications again. 2nd CSO need to absorb the whole story again before I was issued a redemption link via SMS as such:

InjUeMO.jpeg

izsMfui.jpeg


So I thought the ordeal was over until this:

I clicked thru that link, entered my number and OTP and landed onto this.
qwAElMT.jpeg


Clicking 'Find Out More' leads to something I wanna vomit:

Their obsolete non working page

GJkK3fi.jpeg


I was so frustrated by this step and didn't want to go through their 1688 marathon again. So I went to MySingtel app to chat up a human agent as such:

Their glitch, super unstable chat system made me more blood boiling:

N8E5oLJ.jpeg

Either never get my images to upload at all using any network. I tried giga, WiFi etc.; or chat system went blank erratically that I have to keep repeating close and reopen app to resume chat.

ev54FU2.jpeg


In the end, NOTHING got solved and I still need to wait for their tech team to get back on this tmr. So I had to tolerate with my Spotify free account and getting today wasted of my Spotify contract.

Anyone looking to subscribe apps through Singtel billing please think THRICE ...
Weren't you singing praises of Singtel just a while back? :flash:
 

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
35,380
Reaction score
402
Weren't you singing praises of Singtel just a while back? :flash:
If the coverage is good I will praise. If it's resolve all my issue while others are giving I will also praise. If it's bad I will also scold/ feedback. I guess I am pretty impartial when it comes to such things.

So everyone who are not with them can know what to expect from being their premium customers. Just as many others who also feedback about the good and bad things with every other telco to provide everyone clearer and more informed info before plunging in.

Don't see how praising someone makes it a fanboy/girl lol. And I am not paying for cheap plans so I can rant lol.
 

jess_sy

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2014
Messages
2,427
Reaction score
483
Singtel launched no contract Sim only plan.

https://www.singtel.com/personal/mobile/plans/sim-only


​
Lite​
Core​
Plus​
Ultra​
Contract Term12 mthsNo contract*No contract*No contract*
Local Data60GB150GB200GBUnlimited**
Local Outgoing Talktime400 mins700 mins1000 mins1500 mins
Local SMS400 SMS700 SMS1000 SMS1500 SMS
5GFREEFREEFREEFREE
McAfee Mobile Security (2 devices)Free 3 mthsFree 6 mthsFree 12 mthsFree 12 mths
Monthly Cashback***-$5/mth$10/mth$20/mth
Asia Roaming-1GB3GB6GB
Subscription Charges (incl GST)$30/mthU.P. $35/mth$40/mth$55/mth$80/mth
 
Last edited:

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,543
Reaction score
12,380
If the coverage is good I will praise. If it's resolve all my issue while others are giving I will also praise. If it's bad I will also scold/ feedback. I guess I am pretty impartial when it comes to such things.

So everyone who are not with them can know what to expect from being their premium customers. Just as many others who also feedback about the good and bad things with every other telco to provide everyone clearer and more informed info before plunging in.

Don't see how praising someone makes it a fanboy/girl lol. And I am not paying for cheap plans so I can rant lol.

Well said.
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,635
Reaction score
4,212
If the coverage is good I will praise. If it's resolve all my issue while others are giving I will also praise. If it's bad I will also scold/ feedback. I guess I am pretty impartial when it comes to such things.

So everyone who are not with them can know what to expect from being their premium customers. Just as many others who also feedback about the good and bad things with every other telco to provide everyone clearer and more informed info before plunging in.

Don't see how praising someone makes it a fanboy/girl lol. And I am not paying for cheap plans so I can rant lol.
You praise until like jin solid mah, not expecting a negative sharing that is impartial. hahahahaha
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top