[Official] SingTel SIM Only Plans

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
66,742
Reaction score
6,184
contracts ends in 59 days.

Received Singtel's recontract offer email :D

You've unlocked FREE 50GB/mth Malaysia roaming & 250GB data at SGD 20.37/mth!

SGD 20.37/mth !! not SGD 15.28/mth :(


SIM Only Plus plan​

  • 12-month contract
  • 250GB of 5G+ data
  • FREE 50GB DataRoam Monthly to Malaysia for the next 12 months
  • 1,000mins
  • 500 SMS
  • 12 FREE months of Caller ID
  • 12 FREE months of 5G+ Access

$20.37/mth​

can ignore this and apply via the special 15.28 link
 

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
10,618
Reaction score
178
I never even get this email at all even though this is my last month of current contract
 

tankee531

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2002
Messages
19,379
Reaction score
453
My current singtel Sim only plan last day is end of this month. To get this offer, do I apply now via the link or after the current end date? I saw the condition saying "after the minimum subscription period."
can apply liao. Previous success cases said to be as far as 90 days from expiry of current contract, most cases less than 60 days. good luck !
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,838
Reaction score
2,284
My current singtel Sim only plan last day is end of this month. To get this offer, do I apply now via the link or after the current end date? I saw the condition saying "after the minimum subscription period."
1 month before can apply. i did it for all my lines. all approved.
 

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
10,618
Reaction score
178
Applied too and got the auto-reply. Now to wait for the actual reply to confirm that my plan renewed with the new prices
 

tankee531

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2002
Messages
19,379
Reaction score
453
recv approval for 1 out of 3 lines over 2hrs ago. no sign of the remaining 2 lines.
 

Tippytoe

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2016
Messages
55
Reaction score
19
I just signed up the Enhanced Lite 5G+ plan. I am using S25 Ultra and it's stated as 'NR NSA' under the SIM card status. There is no '5G Standalone' alike option to select.

It's 'NR NSA' all around SG so it's not a location thingy. Both physical and eSIM show 'NR NSA'.
The Singtel app shows '5G+' though.

Am I really on 5G standalone or am I scammed by Singtel?
 

tankee531

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2002
Messages
19,379
Reaction score
453
my 2nd line just approved. 1 line to go.

both approved line did not have the 50GB Malaysia roaming in the service agreement. Xian, need to call them tmr.
 

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
10,618
Reaction score
178
Whatsapp CSO says the plan is supposed to be for seniors above 60 years old that kind.

Not sure what's going on tbh since the T&C no mention of this. I also did not mention that you all could get in lest I be accused of baotohing you all lol
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top