[OFFICIAL] TPG Telecom - Part 3

sellbuyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
21,304
Reaction score
917
Just checking whether it is possible to switch to higher-tier plan of $12 with 5gb data roaming, and then later on switching back to the $10. anyone???
 

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
5,225
Reaction score
724
Switch is immediate. means your cycle will change based on the activation date of new plan.

which i think is very troublesome....
 

Froggyman

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
912
Reaction score
112
Thanks all for the reply.
I was thinking that immediate change allows you to be able to plan which is good but just that you lose the days of the old plan.
 

eden1988

Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
124
Reaction score
11
Thanks all for the reply.
I was thinking that immediate change allows you to be able to plan which is good but just that you lose the days of the old plan.
Ya, everytime you change plan, you lose 5-6 days of your old plan cos of the day 1-25 rule when changing plan.
I'm on their 200gb plan with 5gb of roaming data, just $2 more and I get 100gb and 4gb of roaming data, well worth the extra $2 I guess.

SIMBA have $13 plan which includes additional 10gb roaming in MY, very worth it if you go JB a lot.
 

Froggyman

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
912
Reaction score
112
Just checking whether it is possible to switch to higher-tier plan of $12 with 5gb data roaming, and then later on switching back to the $10. anyone???
Have you changed your plan ?
Mine always show Day 0 (Zero) even tho i check on difference days.
 

Froggyman

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
912
Reaction score
112
Ya, everytime you change plan, you lose 5-6 days of your old plan cos of the day 1-25 rule when changing plan.
I'm on their 200gb plan with 5gb of roaming data, just $2 more and I get 100gb and 4gb of roaming data, well worth the extra $2 I guess.

SIMBA have $13 plan which includes additional 10gb roaming in MY, very worth it if you go JB a lot.
Ya. thinking to upgrade to 5gb roaming trip with IDD call cos of the coming holiday trip.
However, it always show Day 0 even tho I check on difference days.. although it indicated i am able to change my plan. Hopefully i will be able to do so:)
 
Last edited:

eden1988

Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
124
Reaction score
11
Ya. thinking to upgrade to 5gb roaming trip with IDD call cos of the coming holiday trip.
However, it always show Day 0 even tho I check on difference days.. although it indicated i am able to change my plan. Hopefully i will be able to do so:)
I think initially I had the same issue as you when SIMBA informed me in June via SMS, informing me that I can upgrade/change my plan.
I tried to test if I could change but couldn't do so, it said I wasn't in the day 1-25 period which I'm pretty sure I am.
In your case, just try to wait it out until you renew your old plan, and see if you can upgrade your plan in the renewed day 1-25 phase. I wouldn't upgrade immediately cos it's a waste, just wait till day 24 of your old plan to upgrade.
 

Froggyman

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
912
Reaction score
112
I think initially I had the same issue as you when SIMBA informed me in June via SMS, informing me that I can upgrade/change my plan.
I tried to test if I could change but couldn't do so, it said I wasn't in the day 1-25 period which I'm pretty sure I am.
In your case, just try to wait it out until you renew your old plan, and see if you can upgrade your plan in the renewed day 1-25 phase. I wouldn't upgrade immediately cos it's a waste, just wait till day 24 of your old plan to upgrade.
Thanks for your sharing.
still Indicate as day zero as of what I checked now… try to select the new plan and is able to proceed till the payment information in which I stopped there;)
 

joesph

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
9,508
Reaction score
749
GXGmQpCbEAE7ttk
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top