[Official] Xiaomi Flagship Mi-3

grapewall

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
1,300
Reaction score
53
Actually curious though, how possible is it for those taobao ordering freight forwarders to buy it for us? There are a few in this forum here.

Btw, Just to confirm if mi2 can use 3g in sg? I am using M1 btw.

good to know there are mifans in spore.
I'm using M2 with M1.
No LTE,no big issue.Usually I use wifi,and I don watch online streaming when I'm on the road..
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
I need user advices here. Mi2s sales will start tomorrow noon going at cny1799. You all think I should go for it, or hold on for mi3 releasing probably mid Oct? With shipping and 7% gst, I think mi3 may cost abt about sgd 80 more and that's provided the forwarder can order faster than the Chinese locals, else Nov or Dec probably the next lot.
I need to make the decision asap.... :'(

If its Oct, still wait.

mi3. You are getting 1080p and Snapdragon 800 with just additional 80. The improved performance and display is 100% worth it.
Unless you ugently need a phone, really should wait.

If source is from China, it shd be the Tegra version.
Snapdragon is the intl version (export set)
 

suchaloser

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
6,408
Reaction score
34
I believe international customers won't get it in Oct and Nov, but there's a slim chance getting in Dec.
 

etoilebiscuit

Master Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
3,001
Reaction score
58
so glad i found this thread, went to the tw web since alot friends in tw but not even showing mi3, only mi2. guess mid oct then will release?
 

suchaloser

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
6,408
Reaction score
34
so glad i found this thread, went to the tw web since alot friends in tw but not even showing mi3, only mi2. guess mid oct then will release?

Haha welcome, welcome! :)

Yup, it will only be released in mid-oct.

Yes, there will be English support too.

If you're free, go and watch the Xiaomi conference with English subtitles on YouTube.
 

etoilebiscuit

Master Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
3,001
Reaction score
58
Haha welcome, welcome! :)

Yup, it will only be released in mid-oct.

Yes, there will be English support too.

If you're free, go and watch the Xiaomi conference with English subtitles on YouTube.

hello, go home then watch, at work, internet abit cui. you pre-ordered/interested?
 

suchaloser

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
6,408
Reaction score
34
Definitely interested but I guess is that we can only get 3 to 4 months after launch due to low output and high demand in China, let alone go international.
 

etoilebiscuit

Master Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
3,001
Reaction score
58
Definitely interested but I guess is that we can only get 3 to 4 months after launch due to low output and high demand in China, let alone go international.

shagged, i pre-ordered note 3 alr, but i saw on taobao can order the mi3, what do you think?
 

reign

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2000
Messages
1,054
Reaction score
0
If not wrong, Seem like the Version WCDMA will only be launch in Nov
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
shagged, i pre-ordered note 3 alr, but i saw on taobao can order the mi3, what do you think?
If I am you, I will avoid taobao unless you are very assured about the seller. Me is going to get a freight forwarder for help. Apparently he says that he had ordered mi2s from xiaomi.com directly couple times for his customers.
 

reign

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2000
Messages
1,054
Reaction score
0
If I am you, I will avoid taobao unless you are very assured about the seller. Me is going to get a freight forwarder for help. Apparently he says that he had ordered mi2s from xiaomi.com directly couple times for his customers.

HOw much will he be cheaper than taobao...
 

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
18,474
Reaction score
3,478
I'm in Shanghai currently, any idea what's the best method of getting it? Just head down to a shop & get it?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top