Princej79
Junior Member
- Joined
- Nov 25, 2010
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 0
SGD$38![]()
Ok thanks, and now for the next qns, where can I find one? Sony outlets? or..


SGD$38![]()

i dun rmbr installing that..
but i do rmbr seeing that thing on my phone..
how do i erm.. locate it from the internet?
Ok thanks, and now for the next qns, where can I find one? Sony outlets? or..![]()
If you install the MyXperia before you lost your phone then you are able to trace and lock or delete all your data in the phone.
Did you install that app in the phone?![]()
I cant find the myxperia app on playstore...
hi guys.. i juz lost my Xperia Z ytd..
juz wondering are there any pre-installed phone locater apps on it?
dont rmbr any.. juz checking..
thnx..
So fast lost already... Hopefully got kind soul return it![]()
U need to DL the .apk
U can see Carlover instructions in the "must have apps...." thread.
My XZ temp got 41degrees this afternoon :/
Below is the link by carlover76 to download MyXperia
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/74387116-post7.html
Wa.... This phone really heats up fast man.... play a bit of game only hot dao.........
Coming from my previous Lumia 920 which has one hell of a kickass cam, I'm feeling the pinch when it comes to the XZ's inferior cam. Hell, even my old iphone 4 and current iPad takes better photos.