Official Xperia Z Thread

OnLyOnE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2001
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
202
help anyone? I did the plug the usb while holding down volume down button step but got nothing...
 

dancingcat

Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
163
Reaction score
2
guys, there is this "meter" like icon on my status bar.. how to get rid of it ar?

3wvEMsO.png
 
Last edited:

DXMachina

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
6,259
Reaction score
0
didnt update.... wait till the screen calibration...:s13: confirm everyone will update... u might be the :s13:last.

Are there confirmed news of screen calibration being in future firmware? Wonder if it'll be the same as the White Balance one we currently have though.
 

OnLyOnE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2001
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
202
I was just wondering if those who have updated got passed that "plug the usb while holding down volume down button step"
 

hush66

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2001
Messages
6,703
Reaction score
0
I was just wondering if those who have updated got passed that "plug the usb while holding down volume down button step"

Tried another USB port?

I updated when I first got the phone and didn't encounter any problems.
 

OnLyOnE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2001
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
202
Tried another USB port?

I updated when I first got the phone and didn't encounter any problems.

If you are a girl, I want to kiss and hug you... But if you are a guy, I think I will just shake your hand and say thank you. I think the "1st" usb port, somehow, I disrupted the installation of some s1 service driver thingy, then I tried using a different port like you recommended, the driver was installed successfully, now it is updating... :D:D:D
 

OnLyOnE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2001
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
202
Really very minor update. It seems the update is to optimize or fix 4 particular apps or items or whatever.
 

DXMachina

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
6,259
Reaction score
0
Really very minor update. It seems the update is to optimize or fix 4 particular apps or items or whatever.

Hmm in this case I think I'll hold off updating for the moment, kinda lazy to root again heh. Did you update through PC Companion or the Sony Update Service program?
 

OnLyOnE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2001
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
202
Hmm in this case I think I'll hold off updating for the moment, kinda lazy to root again heh. Did you update through PC Companion or the Sony Update Service program?

Through pc companion... Ya, for those who rooted... skip this update. Wait for major update then do it.
 

OnLyOnE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2001
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
202
I'm on 4.1.2, is that the latest firmware? I check software update it says I have latest firmware.

4.1.2 is still the latest and Build version 10.1.A.1.350 is the latest but apparently, there is a 2nd 10.1.A.350 update to fix 4 particular apps or software bug or whatever. While it was updating, I saw it flashed very fast, optimizing X of 4...
 

OnLyOnE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2001
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
202
how come you guys have update? the only update is when i got my phone and no more... :(

Ya, its just the 1 update so far... the latest version is the same version 10.1.A.350... seems more like an update to fix/optimize 4 particular apps/bug in your phone. Not a major one, you are not missing anything, not to worry.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top