anhyeuem
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2006
- Messages
- 2,179
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi Sony fans lovers and experts,
I actually was waiting for HTC one, but i seem to be losing faith in it. So i'm now deciding to get xperia Z. I have a few qns n i hope u can help me pls.
1. How reliable is the flip that covers the 'charging' port? Is the docking the way to go if i want the phone to last 2yrs?
2. Is xperia Z stable now? Or will i get a 'lemon' set? Or should i wait for a month more for the next few batch?
3. Will xperia Z get its update to JB4.2 soon?
thks in advance
Have u taken a look at xperia zl...same specs as xz just no waterproof so no flaps to worry abt. I should be getting zl.
Hey carlover aka sonylover, when zl coming???

