Official Xperia Z Thread

xgwei

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2001
Messages
6,549
Reaction score
13
I'm not sure if this is normal for the bros here, but in my Contacts List, all the photos of my contacts are in super low resolution. Is there any way to rectify this?


u must update the contact list with new photos. u try to take a pic with the phone then add to a contact, it will look nice now.
 

cuteoz

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
3

N3wXTyp3

Master Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,965
Reaction score
1
because they don't know how to use. ...

I know leh.. but has any users notice it after updating also have problem? It happend twice in 1 week, after soft reset is ok.. but dont want it to be a habit.

I love the camera on the Z, it is better than the S3! why some ppl say the camera is not very good?
 

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,742
Reaction score
0
just got updated.
What's being updated? :)
File only 8Mb...so small :D
 

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
4
Today when Bishan... they say dock today no more stock. Yesterday still have-.- Should have went there yesterday.
 

cityscream

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Hi all, i'm planning to get this phone (was thinking of the note 2 but it's too big)
Some questions for the current xperia z users,

1) I've seen on forums that the phone heats up pretty badly.. does it happen to yours?
2) How's the battery life? There've been complains of poor batt life despite stamina mode.
3) How's your experience with it thus far? Any regrets?

Thanks! Your response will be greatly greatly appreciated :s13::s13:
 

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21
Hi all, i'm planning to get this phone (was thinking of the note 2 but it's too big)
Some questions for the current xperia z users,

1) I've seen on forums that the phone heats up pretty badly.. does it happen to yours?
2) How's the battery life? There've been complains of poor batt life despite stamina mode.
3) How's your experience with it thus far? Any regrets?

Thanks! Your response will be greatly greatly appreciated :s13::s13:
1) does get warm with prolonged usage, but not hot enough to cook egg
2) using without stamina mode, can last a day
3) not much regrets so far, camera performance could be better.
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
Hi all, i'm planning to get this phone (was thinking of the note 2 but it's too big)
Some questions for the current xperia z users,

1) I've seen on forums that the phone heats up pretty badly.. does it happen to yours?
2) How's the battery life? There've been complains of poor batt life despite stamina mode.
3) How's your experience with it thus far? Any regrets?

Thanks! Your response will be greatly greatly appreciated :s13::s13:

was abt to ask the same qn cuz should be getting it tml if there's stock for the free NFC speaker :D

what are the common problems and bugs for XZ? heat, sudden death?
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
Hi all, i'm planning to get this phone (was thinking of the note 2 but it's too big)
Some questions for the current xperia z users,

1) I've seen on forums that the phone heats up pretty badly.. does it happen to yours?
2) How's the battery life? There've been complains of poor batt life despite stamina mode.
3) How's your experience with it thus far? Any regrets?

Thanks! Your response will be greatly greatly appreciated :s13::s13:

I just gotten mine yesterday at 8.30pm, the battery level was 60%. After 1.5 hours, it dropped to 36%. I walked back to the HP shop and wanted to return the phone back to them. It doesn't heat up that bad though.

I traded in my S3 LTE for my current Xperia Z. I like my Zee. There is something drawing me to my Zee and I have no idea what.

The screen colours is extremely difficult to look at. I have to turn up the brightness to around 60% to see my screen properly. Then there is the sound issue. I can hardly hear it at max volume. I put it in my bag and I use my office phone to call my Zee, I cannot hear it. I put it in my pocket and use my office phone to call my Zee, I cannot hear it.

The HP shop guy was very kind. He agreed to change my Zee for the Optimus G and return me my exact change. However, LG and HTC doesn't support microSD so I am kinda stuck with either Samsung or Sony. *sigh*
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top