yes i agree with you on HW part, but all the software gimmicks they put in is lagging the phone .. this is not really fair if they review it on HW base and not overall "working" performance.. see how many people are whinging on S4 thread, it is a little ridiculous having to turn off so many functions to prevent the "lagness".
Dont get me wrong i played with the phone and i liked it quite tempted to get too.. but then what's wrong with my XZ is not that bad too
Yeah, personally been playing with Android so long, I feel having a good processor bump does nothing much, well at least to me.
It is more of a gimmick and numbers because I hardly feel the improvement. Until now, I still think the Dual Core is good enough for most applications and daily usage.
The thing about Android is there is no standard defacto of the hardware specification, unlike the fruit company, their OS is well tuned to suit most of their device. You hardly see any lag or apps lag on that kuku device and on top, they have more apps and also updated to latest first (Gosh I hate the this)
Plus most of their apps are used as base to port over to Android (Gosh More Angry now)
I hope Android will solve out that problem soon. I see most of the devices are still on GB. Sianz.