I have also post it in the application thread in this forum.
ah.. thanks! i just could not recall which thread i saw it. anyway its a good app! thanks for recommending to us first
I have also post it in the application thread in this forum.
And some smart ass believe Samsung proprietary Exynos chipset is more superior.![]()
Haha that's the funny part. I have used S3 lte , iphone 5 before changing to Xperia Z. Xperia Z its really more power efficient, everything seem to work right. this phone can last for more than a day with charging with normal usage.
One thing I hate is the soft keys, it take up some partition of the screen.
So far my phone did not "hang" on me that's pretty good compare to S3 LTE where I have to reboot quite often.
True but during the development of Xperia Z, Qualcomm has not come up with Snapdragon 600 yet. Personally, I find the current processor fast enough especially handling my thousand photos in the Album compared to the S4.
Well that's true, but coming from a 2013 flagship model perspective Snapdragon 600 is the norm now. luckily Xperia Z pricing is much lower if you sign contract or without contract.
if put a snapdragon 800 into Xperia Z, it will be the king for the rest of 2013. But marketing still counts, which Samsung is seriously good at it and of cos the Korean wav3.
Actually, no need more powerful processor. In the end... it is the coding on the APP and OS that makes wonder.
Like I mentioned earlier... Now is no longer a hardware limitation, is more of the software.
Until they perfect this, no matter how SUPER GOOD and FASTER hardware they pops out, it is still slow.
This does not just apply to phones but computers as well.
The main issue now is that, there is no common architecture for developer to follow unlike IOS which is why IOS apps are more optimize. hope google could set a standard.
Haha I mentioned in my previous post.
The main issue now is that, there is no common architecture for developer to follow unlike IOS which is why IOS apps are more optimize. hope google could set a standard.
thought Corning Gorilla Glass 3 is much better than XZ Shatter proof and scratch-resistant glass?if goggle behave like Apple, it's no longer open source and you will only see google phone and nothing else... all other phone will never have different interface.. you know how sick to face the same icons for years? other might not be but i do get sick of it....



If i am going to buy my xperia Z at either m1 or singtel, will they throw in protector/handphone cover as free gift![]()
or they will psycho me to buy protector and handphone cover from them?
u guys got any idea when will the price of xperia z drops![]()

And some smart ass believe Samsung proprietary Exynos chipset is more superior.![]()
If i am going to buy my xperia Z at either m1 or singtel, will they throw in protector/handphone cover as free gift![]()
or they will psycho me to buy protector and handphone cover from them?
u guys got any idea when will the price of xperia z drops![]()
I doubt Xperia Z price will drop so fast cos the demand is high after even S4 has launched, some of them even sell off S4 and buy Xperia Z.![]()
'but based on benchmarks
the processor on S4 and HTC One is better than Z
![]()
However I also agree that Android has reached a point where faster processors doesnt make a big difference anymore
price of xperia Z already drop until lao sai
someone mention kasia selling $740 only![]()