Official Xperia Z Thread

Ralphel

Master Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
4,573
Reaction score
109
one more mth...

Xperia-Z-Android-version-overview-640x223.jpg


Sony pegs Android 4.4.2 KitKat for Xperia Z, ZL, ZR and Tablet Z for May 2014 | Xperia Blog
 

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
11,911
Reaction score
0
Anybody has issue with the front screen sensor? Usually during calls I move near my ear and the screen will auto off but now sometimes it doesn't seem to work.

I have to bring down my phone then bring up to my ears again, it will take few tries then it will work.
 

yhw22

Master Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
4,943
Reaction score
374
Anybody has issue with the front screen sensor? Usually during calls I move near my ear and the screen will auto off but now sometimes it doesn't seem to work.

I have to bring down my phone then bring up to my ears again, it will take few tries then it will work.

It is an bug. lot of people facing it too. :(
 

Ralphel

Master Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
4,573
Reaction score
109
moi will wait for teh official release after reading teh following

A word of warning though, DooMLoRD says the build is very laggy, so don’t expect to use the ROM as a daily driver. Obviously, we have to remind everyone that this is pre-release firmware so expect a much smoother final firmware. Also, there is no guarantee that this is the firmware build that will roll out to consumers. If you want to give it a test, click on the source link below.
 

azarel

Master Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2000
Messages
2,658
Reaction score
47
my rubber seal at the usb port is coming off, can I get it changed? warranty end this may...:(:o

me having the same problem.. .dunno if should diy myself with the parts... for my case all my rubber seal came off at the usb port.. Zzz
 

Micki78

Banned
Joined
Nov 13, 2010
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
0
Yes, me too , very satisfied with the service centre at Bishan.
I sent my phone to service last Thursday due to unable to charge my Xperia Z phone and
they called me on Sunday to collect it. Today I went to collected my phone, they changed
MY mother board, battery , LCD screen , and the whole flaps and casing also the updated firmware, is now like a brand new phone to me, I am now charging my phone for 8 hrs before started to use as advised by them ...:s12:

Sent my xperiaz to sony centre at bishan on 20 April but now already 2 may and no news. I really don't know wat the he'll they doing. Ask them giv me date but say will call me but till now no news. Wat should I do now?
 

limcc

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
6,561
Reaction score
203
Sent my xperiaz to sony centre at bishan on 20 April but now already 2 may and no news. I really don't know wat the he'll they doing. Ask them giv me date but say will call me but till now no news. Wat should I do now?

My XZ took 3 weeks to replace a broken usb connecter. theres nothing we can do but wait or keep bugging them and hope they will speed things up.
 

bigbadber

Banned
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
44,787
Reaction score
2,793
anyone has a set of XZ stock earphones they dont want to use?

PM me if willing to sell.
 

materick

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2000
Messages
9,116
Reaction score
2
anyone knows where to find screen protector for xperia z (not z1/z2) ?

seems like alot of places don't carry liao....
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top