bigbadber
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2007
- Messages
- 44,787
- Reaction score
- 2,793
I just ordered this glass screen protector from Qoo10
$7.90 + $0.80 for shipping.
Qoo10 - Cmei Tempered Glass Screen Protector 0.2mm/0.3mm Iphone 4/4s/5/5s S3/4... : MP3 / Mobile / e...
As for Jimmy's screen protector. I got mine from him last year when I bought the phone.
His was for both sides, front and back. service from the meimei to paste the SP was pretty good.
Is anyone able to find a place that sells only the SP for the back of the phone?
$7.90 + $0.80 for shipping.
Qoo10 - Cmei Tempered Glass Screen Protector 0.2mm/0.3mm Iphone 4/4s/5/5s S3/4... : MP3 / Mobile / e...
As for Jimmy's screen protector. I got mine from him last year when I bought the phone.
His was for both sides, front and back. service from the meimei to paste the SP was pretty good.
Is anyone able to find a place that sells only the SP for the back of the phone?


